Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

silly questions

fenwick

Just curious. Did Jerry Miculek shoot a 625 4" JM in Tulsa or

is that pretty much just for the IDPA folks? What were all

big dawgs using?

Jerry was shooting a 5" 625.

He always or at least everytime i have seen him shoot USPSA he uses a 5" gun.

Which is why it was so strange for Smith to make the JM model a 4".

I'm virtually certain that everybody on Squad 1 shot a 5" 625. It's the way to fly.

In a strange, far far away world named Italy, the 5" 625 is a Common firearm ( 3 x capita allowed), the 4" 625 is a Sporting Firearm ( 6 guns x person).

So it happens you shoot a 4", just because you don't have "room" for a 5"!

Nope, I didn't see any 25-2s this year. I know John Bagakis, Kevin Klesser, and Sam Carmoney all shoot that model for USPSA, but none of them made it to Nationals this year.

I recently acquired a nice 25-2 from Steve Jensen, I just might give it a run at some USPSA matches next year, haven't quite decided yet. Now that Nationals is over, I'm officially in my off-season! :) Time to load ammo and play around with the bottom-feeders!

Nope, I didn't see any 25-2s this year. I know John Bagakis, Kevin Klesser, and Sam Carmoney all shoot that model for USPSA, but none of them made it to Nationals this year.

I recently acquired a nice 25-2 from Steve Jensen, I just might give it a run at some USPSA matches next year, haven't quite decided yet. Now that Nationals is over, I'm officially in my off-season! :) Time to load ammo and play around with the bottom-feeders!

By the way CONGRATS to YOU and CLIFF

Yep,

Matt Beck was using My 25-2 with a 6 1/2 Bbl. and I was using my 25-2 with a 6 Bbl.

I also know that Dennis Smith was using a 25-2 as well.

The 5 inch 625 is the Most common revo used in USPSA by large.

Then likely the 25, then the 610, then an assortment of K&L frames.

Fun match, Really Technical compared to others in the past.

Hopalong

Clearly there is something to the 5" lugged 45 guns... but I cannot figure out what it is. My 4" 625 is the only one I have shot. Maybe somebody can provide some insight on this, you would think one would prefer the longer sight radius of the no lug 6.5" 25 to the shorter full lugged 625's.