Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Inland Empire match

The 16th Annual Inland Empire 3 Gun Match specifics are at www.sppl.us and this match is limited to the first 50 entrys. The rules, divisions, and scoring are on the website. There is no Match Hotel as Coeur d'Alene is a lake city destination. However, the Super 8 (800-888-8000) is on I-90 and just one exit from the range turnoff and all the restaurants are close to it.

This is a two day match with a Pig Roasted at the range for Saturday's lunch. The match consists of only 7 multi-gun stages and a 3 Man Team Event on Sunday while the final scores are coming in. There are 20+ plaques awarded in order of finish and a random draw prize table over $5000. This is a fun match with stages that will test your skills on all 3 Guns, rifle at 10 feet to a 400 yd bonus steel target. @ 100 rnds per gun with 10-15 slugs.

The Match has been Sponsored by DPMS the past 8 years. Randy Luth has donated another DPMS AR-15 rifle that will be given away at the Saturday morning Shooters Meeting before a single shot is fired. Two years ago a very custom DPMS AR-15 worth $2000+ was randomly awarded to a 12 year old Junior!

This match is filling up quickly, email me with any questions at thesahlberg7@webtv.net

• 4 weeks later...

Hey All!

Bill or Rick, you guys going to be posting results anywhere online? In my haste to get on the road I neglected to even see how I scored! Apparently I did shoot well enough to win a rifle! :D

Great match, great company. The team shoot on Sunday is a great time, and more fun than a time waster should have any right to be. I thought the stages were all really well planned and run by your staff. I didnt think stage 6 was a 180 trap any more than some. My only constructive critisim is regarding long range steel: needs to be worth more. A 5 second penalty for not hitting a plate was not quite enough to make taking the time to get your hits worthwhile. While I did shoot all of the arrays, I shot it because I love hitting steel a long way away with iron sights, and then watching those poor guys with scopes miss. :roflol:

Anyway, that said, I want to thank everyone at Fernan and SPPL for another fantastic match. The food was awesome, the prize table put matches with three times the entry fee to shame, and the staff ran a tight, efficient match. See you all soon!

Regards,

Craig R.

Totally! It was awesome. I love how relaxed everyone is and that allows one to just have a great time instead of getting all totally serious about stuff. I'm in for next year for sure. Great match, stages, RO's, prizes, food, atmosphere, people, the works!!! That's a double wOOt!

If anyone has any pictures of video please feel free to post them!

Edited by EmanP

Many thanks to Bill Sahlberg and his whole crew, great match! Great cross between speed and slowing the pace down. Count me in for next year and the rest of my life!

Between Bill Sahlberg, Dusty, Brian V, Robert Wright and a host of others that helped guide my son! It was what was needed to help a junior along and believe you me, he is now hooked! He liked to shoot but now I can't shut him up. Without other shooters and peers my son might be locked into his computer the rest of his life...Thank you!

Scott Hawkins

At long last the scores are ready for posting and I just e-mailed them to Bill. I want to thank all of you for being patient. I have been working on a new scoring program and this match was the first time it had been used. Since I was not planning on doing the scores in the beginning, I had a few bugs that needed to be cleaned up before I sent the scores out. I want to apologize to Don Patterson, Matt Martin and my Husband Craig Salman, who had missing score cards and therefore had 0.00 stage points on one stage, when the scores went up last Sunday. I have found the score cards and posted the times. Thanks to all of you for being good sports about this.

See ya on the range!

Scores are up! Congrats to everyone. Good job Doug, looks like you kicked my butt after all. :cheers: Also Craig S. if you want to email me your address I have your award I can send you. Thanks again to everyone!

Scores are up! Congrats to everyone. Good job Doug, looks like you kicked my butt after all. :cheers: Also Craig S. if you want to email me your address I have your award I can send you. Thanks again to everyone!

Scott is the one who kicked butt! And you are breathing down my back. Are you going to the Tri-cites match next week?

Doug

Ya, but Scott kicks so much butt, that it's almost boring/ :roflol: At first I wan't going to go but as time rolls on, I'm thinking that I'll probably make it. I just need to check out the app once more. I think Tim and Alex are going over.