Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Thank`s

Ricardo López

new realy good friends Gary Cuttitta and Steve Irish

Stay away frpm these guys, you'll wake up in the tub without a kidney.....

Cliff...Cliff...Cliff Sounds as if your still a little bitter about that thing with your liver

We said you can have it back if you will just quit abuseing it { it is in protevtive custody }

See you in Tulsa tommorow

Steve and Gary

Edited by sci

new realy good friends Gary Cuttitta and Steve Irish

Stay away frpm these guys, you'll wake up in the tub without a kidney.....

Cliff...Cliff...Cliff Sounds as if your still a little bitter about that thing with your liver

We said you can have it back if you will just quit abuseing it { it is in protevtive custody }

See you in Tulsa tommorow

Steve and Gary

Gary, if you guys are done with the floor jack outta my truck, can I get it back from you today at the range, I shoot in the PM...

thanks

Michaels

Hello, Ricardo and welcome. I think you will find you have already have a reputation on this forum as a fantastic revolver shooter. I have found this forum to be an immeasurable wealth of information and I hope that you visit again. Good luck today!

Hey Ricardo,

Rumor is that you came from Equador to spank Cliff Walsh like stepchild… :roflol:

Sandro

....which he did very handily! That's OK, I don't mind sharing my bitch with Ricky. :D

Seriously though, Ricardo Lopez is a very, very fine revolver shooter and a gracious gentleman as well--I'm proud to call him a friend. We will continue to see great things from him in the future, I'm sure.

It was also a real pleasure meeting and shooting with Allison Vericio from Brazil. Allison is a very talented shooter as well--guys, we have some real competition coming from the southern hemisphere right now!!

(Oh, by the way, G-Pop, I have never finished 2nd place at Nationals--somebody always keeps knocking me into third place....first Nils, then John, now Ricky....)

I had it in my mind for some reason that you'd won 2nd last year. Still, 85% of Jerry is nothing to sneeze at. Nice going! Hopefully I'll be able to make it next year. I've never been to even a sectional match before, but after the improvements I've seen this year, I'm planning on attending some bigger matches in the future.

I had it in my mind for some reason that you'd won 2nd last year. Still, 85% of Jerry is nothing to sneeze at. Nice going! Hopefully I'll be able to make it next year. I've never been to even a sectional match before, but after the improvements I've seen this year, I'm planning on attending some bigger matches in the future.

You should do that, Glockopop. Shooting lots of big matches is one of the things that has really helped me improve as a shooter. You would do well.

(Oh, by the way, G-Pop, I have never finished 2nd place at Nationals--somebody always keeps knocking me into third place....first Nils, then John, now Ricky....)

Mike, hang in there and keep trying. 2nd is a lofty goal and not everyone can achieve it. You just keep plodding along. You never know, enough people might drop out and you will make it....

Mike, hang in there and keep trying. 2nd is a lofty goal and not everyone can achieve it. You just keep plodding along. You never know, enough people might drop out and you will make it....

Yes Cliff, hopefully I can make it there before I start my own sad decline into obscurity.... ;)

hi mi name is Ricardo López, I`m from Ecuador, and I`m new here in the forum, I just wan't to say thanks to a couple of great friends like Cliff Walsh, Mike Carmoney,and a new realy good friends Gary Cuttitta and Steve Irish, for everything they do for me, thank's. you are the best Hello Ricardo, my name is John Gober, my son Chris met you at the Okla. City Gun club match right before the nationals. Chris told me you were a terrific shooter, and gave him lot's of tips. Congradulations on your nationals finish. Thanks for all the help you gave my son, and I hope to meet you. John Gober

hi mi name is Ricardo López, I`m from Ecuador, and I`m new here in the forum, I just wan't to say thanks to a couple of great friends like Cliff Walsh, Mike Carmoney,and a new realy good friends Gary Cuttitta and Steve Irish, for everything they do for me, thank's. you are the best

Ola Ricky ! .... good job about your match.

See you at WorldShoot at Bali, get ready after shooting for a beer together !

Yes Cliff, hopefully I can make it there before I start my own sad decline into obscurity.... ;)

Wow, that hurts Mike. I might remind you that there were 2 shooters at the nationals who have beaten every other shooter in attendance. One is me and the other is not you.