Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Single Stack, Production, Revolver match

www.bgslinc.com

August 31st

Pending BOD approval we are using the 5th sunday that is available every quarter to have a Single Stack, Production, Revolver match. There will be a 24 round limit to the stages so that if you only have 2 mag pouches from your IDPA gear you'll have enough rounds for the stages. We will be using USPSA rules to keep it simple.

This will be for fun, there won't be a classifier or anything just trying to get something on the 5th sunday that should be fun. If you don't have the gear and want to shoot, just ask somebody will have something for you to use!

So spread the word and come join us!

www.bgslinc.com

August 31st

Pending BOD approval we are using the 5th sunday that is available every quarter to have a Single Stack, Production, Revolver match. There will be a 24 round limit to the stages so that if you only have 2 mag pouches from your IDPA gear you'll have enough rounds for the stages. We will be using USPSA rules to keep it simple.

This will be for fun, there won't be a classifier or anything just trying to get something on the 5th sunday that should be fun. If you don't have the gear and want to shoot, just ask somebody will have something for you to use!

Cory,

How many stages/rounds?

Matt

www.bgslinc.com

August 31st

Corey,

How many stages/rounds?

Matt

6 stages, bring enough ammo for a local match and you should be fine, I would think 200 would do it. If we maxed it out it would be 144 rounds.

www.bgslinc.com

If you don't have the gear and want to shoot, just ask somebody will have something for you to use!

I want you to provide my ammo (factory,of course). I think I'll shoot my .38 Super SS

I will be there. I am ROing for Zookeepers Police match on the 30th. I get a free hat and doughnuts! If I haven't exploded from doughnuts, I will be there.

Dave

www.bgslinc.com

If you don't have the gear and want to shoot, just ask somebody will have something for you to use!

I want you to provide my ammo (factory,of course). I think I'll shoot my .38 Super SS

I will be there. I am ROing for Zookeepers Police match on the 30th. I get a free hat and doughnuts! If I haven't exploded from doughnuts, I will be there.

Dave

Me Too! I forgot about the doughnuts. Krispy Kreme or Dunkin' Donuts?

:D

I'm going to try to make it this weekend...I think I'll feel up to it...I need the fresh KY air

Maybe the stroke...I'm going to use that excuse anyway

I thought this match was THIS weekend...I wonder if this computer thingy has a calendar :rolleyes:

I'm going to try to make it this weekend...I think I'll feel up to it...I need the fresh KY air

I thought this match was THIS weekend...I wonder if this computer thingy has a calendar :rolleyes:

No its not this upcoming weekend its the next one.

Joel,

This weekend is steel on Saturday and ICORE on Sunday-both at Silver Creek.

Dave

Would have made this one, but Memphis has a 3-gun match the same weekend. Since I'm headed to Shreveport for the USPSA multigun nats I'll take advantage of the chance.

Corey, You'll just have to wait until October. :devil:

Hop

Would have made this one, but Memphis has a 3-gun match the same weekend. Since I'm headed to Shreveport for the USPSA multigun nats I'll take advantage of the chance.

Corey, You'll just have to wait until October. :devil:

Hop

Sam, I won't even be at this match. Came up with the idea and stages, and people wanted to get it going ASAP. I already had the OH IDPA state match scheduled for this day so YOU'LL have to wait until OCT lol.

Looks like six stages and 113 min rounds. One stage has 25 rounds called "Makem' count" so.....Makem' count! I tried to make them as freestyle as I could with a couple of stages shot from one position. I wish I could shoot this match, now that I've got the stages done :(

10:30 we go hot, cost will probably end up being 20$. We won't know if its official until this tuesday for the BOD to either say yes or no. I don't see why they would turn down money on a date that isn't being used but I've seen weirder things happen. As soon as I know anything I'll post it here.

10:30 we go hot, cost will probably end up being 20$. We won't know if its official until this tuesday for the BOD to either say yes or no. I don't see why they would turn down money on a date that isn't being used but I've seen weirder things happen. As soon as I know anything I'll post it here.

Thanks

We won't know if its official until this tuesday for the BOD to either say yes or no.

:holding breath:

I'm off to the BoD meeting tonight with the motion for the match in hand. Everything looks good and I will post again as soon as I get home tonight.

Wish me luck!

I'm off to the BoD meeting tonight with the motion for the match in hand. Everything looks good and I will post again as soon as I get home tonight.

Wish me luck!

Tom, either post here or email me and I'll let everybody know of the outcome!

WE ARE GOOD TO GO!!

The BOD approved this match for every 5th sunday until next August so looks like I'll have to come up with some more stages....

Congrats Corey!

I'm thinking about shooting it with the wheelgun just for the fun of it.