Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I made B class in production

nwb01

I have been shooting USPSA for almost a year now and finally made it to B class. Which was one of my goals for this year. Although, I squeak in at 61.42% I still made it !!

This forum has been a great resource for help. I haven't posted much but I sure have read alot. It doesn't hurt shooting with some great local shooters either.

On to my next goal...... A solid finish at IDPA Nationals in SSP EX.

I have been shooting USPSA for almost a year now and finally made it to B class. Which was one of my goals for this year. Although, I squeak in at 61.42% I still made it !!

This forum has been a great resource for help. I haven't posted much but I sure have read alot. It doesn't hurt shooting with some great local shooters either.

On to my next goal...... A solid finish at IDPA Nationals in SSP EX.

Nice Job... some people have a natural ability to shoot this stuff... others of us have to scratch an claw for it. ;)

On not posting much: Don't worry about that... one of me is enough. :P

awesome job Nick....

shooting production brings in all the challenges of shooting fast, accurate and with good stage planning and prep..

WELL DONE!!!!!!!

good luck at IDPA Nationals

Edited by eerw

Nick,

I'm guessing that I'll get bumped as well after the MI Sectional results? Not sure how that works. I haven't had a chance to run anymore classifiers to get moved up.

Congrats on your B status. I thought for sure you had me at the MI Sectionals, you shot a great match!

Talk to you soon.

Dick

I know that all of you MI shooters will represent us well at the IDPA Nats.

Good Luck!!!

I think there are at least ten of us that I can think of off the top of my head. Hell, there are eight of us on one squad. It should be a blast.

Nick,

I'm guessing that I'll get bumped as well after the MI Sectional results? Not sure how that works. I haven't had a chance to run anymore classifiers to get moved up.

Congrats on your B status. I thought for sure you had me at the MI Sectionals, you shot a great match!

Talk to you soon.

Dick

I didn't get bumped, from what I understand it is very difficult to get bumped in USPSA. Just gotta keep going for the gold on the classifiers !!!

Good Luck!!!

Michigan is represented pretty well again this year. I am surprised you are not gonna make the trip this year.

THANKS EVERYBODY !!!!

Nick,

Talk to you soon.

Dick

I didn't get bumped, from what I understand it is very difficult to get bumped in USPSA. Just gotta keep going for the gold on the classifiers !!!

Good Luck!!!

Michigan is represented pretty well again this year. I am surprised you are not gonna make the trip this year.

THANKS EVERYBODY !!!!

Yeah, I'm pretty bummed. I've always had a great time. This year looks to be no disappointment. All of you will have a great time. Make sure you keep Jack in line. Don't let him crumble up any of his score sheets.

I'll be there next year. Hopefully, there will be even more from MI.

• 9 months later...

Congratulations on getting bumped to SSP Master last weekend. You've been shooting at the MA level for quite a while and now you have the "label" that matches your skill set. Great Job, Nick! All of Team SSF is proud of you! :cheers:

Edited by sirveyr

Congratulations on getting bumped to SSP Master last weekend. You've been shooting at the MA level for quite a while and now you have the "label" that matches your skill set. Great Job, Nick! All of Team SSF is proud of you! :cheers:

Thanks Chad !

I couldn't have done it without Team SSF. It is great to shoot around a group of people that push you to the next level.

Congrats Nick! I wish I could have been there. It's the first time in four years that I wasn't there, and the second time I haven't shot it. Since it is my home club, I am bummed I couldn't make it.

Thanks Chris ! It was another great match, Gary, Dave the the rest of the crew always get it right. The Great Lakes Regional will always be a special match for me. I have been bumped a classification every year at this match, from Marksmen to Master. I missed the inaugural match, wasn't involved in the shooting sports then.

We wish you could have been there too, mark your calender for next year.

BTW- Most accurate was Bob V. 10 down, but no award this year !