Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

mounts for c_more railway on 627

fenwick

Not having much luck connecting with Pinshooter on his

low mount. Can anyone suggest a 2nd choice for mounting

my c-more railway to my new 627 Pro. I plan to do a

search on Brownells , Midway and maybe a few others.

Not having much luck connecting with Pinshooter on his

low mount. Can anyone suggest a 2nd choice for mounting

my c-more railway to my new 627 Pro. I plan to do a

search on Brownells , Midway and maybe a few others.

Give Mark a little more time if you can to catch up, he just shot the Pro-Am and he leaves

for the Steel Challenge sometime next week. (Lucky bass-turd :blush: )

If your needs can't wait, any of the S&W mounts in Brownells will work with the railway Cmore,

And I think someone mentioned in your other thread that you can mill the top flat and add 2

threaded holes to get rid of the Cmore weaver mnt.

thanks for the update 10mmdave. I wasnt

aware of his situation an how busy he was.

I'll hold on a couple more weeks and just

drop him another line then.

Maybe Bob will rent me one of his that he

is holding in backup. Seriously though, I

will just shoot in stock revolver till Pinshooter

gets a chance to send me his.

Hi Stephen and all,

10mm is right, things have been crazy. The last batch of mounts were " LOST" at the anodizer, which I think means were left in solution for too long and were chemically damaged. ( It has happened once before ). I had to get another set made ASAP to fill the wait list orders, and they are being anodized as we speak. ( carefully, by the owner I might add )

I will have mounts in my hands next Wednesday 13th August, and I will mail them from the Steel Challenge to everyone on the wait list. I will PM everyone on the wait list to confirm addresses.

I am very sorry for those of you who been patiently waiting. If it makes you feel any better, I am still needing one for my own Steel Gun. :blush:

Thanks and regards

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

No he didnt, but he got to go to the East Coast Pin and Steel match that Randy Hollowbush put on, as the Austrailian Pin shooting champion....He was about two years off from going to Second Chance.....Richard would have loved him...... :roflol:

DougC

Mount came thrs in the mail.Wasnt sure about it at

first until the light came on to remove the weaver

clamp rail attached to the bottom of the c-more rail-

way.This is the real deal.I am thrilled with this

mount.Will be sighting it in Sunday moring while

everyone sleeps in at my house.Thanks to everone.

• 1 month later...

:( Never even heard about second Chance until 2000 which was my first "BIG " Pin Match at Topton PA. At that stage I was using a .40 cal Para with C more, but no comp and 686 ( 6 shooter ) with a PDP 4, and a Ruger MK11 for pin tops. I met a lot of "real" Pin shooters at that match, and the whole shooting sport changed for me from that point forward. Randy sent me home with new guns, .45's of course and the rest is history.....I have been broke ever since..........The government, as most of you know, took my .45's away in 2003, and Pin Shooting in Australia died a natural death. Now that I live here, I try to throw one in once in a while, but it seems as though, pins are a thing of the past here as well.

Fortunatley there are enough other challenges to keep me bust, ICORE, Bianchi, Steel.......

I know that there are PIN die hards out there like me, that keep a couple of pin guns in the safe, just in case, ( Doug, Mike, Dave ) so if it ever grows legs, all I have to do is load and go....... :D

M

I know that there are PIN die hards out there like me, that keep a couple of pin guns in the safe, just in case, ( Doug, Mike, Dave ) so if it ever grows legs, all I have to do is load and go....... :D

Yep! :D I'm down to one pin match per year now, every fall a bunch of us old diehard Iowa pinbusters get together for old times' sake, and I drag out the ol' Baumannized 27 and a handful of rounds from my can of .38 Specials with the 230-grain "Lincoln Logs" and go shoot. It must be like riding a bike, though, this year my throwaway run was a 4-flat!

Can you identify anybody from this bunch of Second Chance shooters, all proudly wearing their team colors from Mass. Rifle Ass'n in Woburn? (photo circa 1991)

that has to RD in the back left as you look at it, and perhaps JA in front of him?

michaels

Can you identify anybody from this bunch of Second Chance shooters, all proudly wearing their team colors from Mass. Rifle Ass'n in Woburn? (photo circa 1991)

Looks like Ed Mahoney left side back row - I just e-mailed the picture to him..

Looks like Ed Mahoney left side back row - I just e-mailed the picture to him..

Ding-ding-ding!! Correct.

Back row: Ed Mahoney, Ken Schmidtchen, Craig Domigan, Eric Marino

Front row: Mike Carmoney, Sia Afshari, Don Gianquitto

Last summer on my "prodigal son" trip back to New England, we had a lobster meal at Sia's house with Sia and Craig and their wives. The years melted away as we talked about old times.....it was great!