Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 USPSA Tennessee Hillbilly Classic (Oct. 10 & 11)

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep, I have 2 in and I will shoot another this weekend and then go to memphis the first weekend of next month. Then as long as they both get submitted before the 10th of Sept. I should be good to go. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I can get you bumped immediately into Master if need any help.......since you are automatically a "A" regardless, just go ahead and get your classification where it needs to be. Ain't I nice.

Yep, I have 2 in and I will shoot another this weekend and then go to memphis the first weekend of next month. Then as long as they both get submitted before the 10th of Sept. I should be good to go. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I can get you bumped immediately into Master if need any help.......since you are automatically a "A" regardless, just go ahead and get your classification where it needs to be. Ain't I nice.

Thanks for your help........you are all heart......NOT!!!!!!! :angry2::roflol: "A" class will be just fine thank you. :D

Steel,

It DOES say TENNESSEE Hillbilly classic...................

NOT

BlueASS Classic.................................... :sight::sight::sight:

Hop

I like BLUEGASS better.

Guess this will be like the olympics huh....glad the clock doesn't lie :rolleyes:

Brad,

go ahead and give him his "M", and save him all the trouble. :devil:

Hop

Hey Hop, I don't need your help. I have enough trouble with Brad without you egging him on.

Steel,

Bring all the M's and GM's you want (As long as I don't have to carry their gun bags around). Besides, I will be a unassuming A classer!!!!!! :P

Brad,

Hop

Hey Hop, I don't need your help. I have enough trouble with Brad without you egging him on.

Steel,

Bring all the M's and GM's you want (As long as I don't have to carry their gun bags around). Besides, I will be a unassuming A classer!!!!!! :P

But see all the Ms I'm bringing will be in A class for you to play with :cheers:

Seems like I'll be the low guy in this lip smacking totum pole...I'm just a B shooter in SS lol.

Edited by steel1212

Brad,

Hop

Steel,

But see all the Ms I'm bringing will be in A class for you to play with :cheers:

Seems like I'll be the low guy in this lip smacking totum pole...I'm just a B shooter in SS lol.

M's, GM's, A's.....it's all good. :ph34r:

Brad,

Hop

Steel,

M's, GM's, A's.....it's all good. :ph34r:

When the crap starts flying only one thing matters right.....who takes home the BIG WOOD!

Hop is out of town on business for a day or so. I felt compelled to keep the smack rolling in his absence.

just to keep this on the top of the active forums list at least.

Seems the plastic guys are taking a beating at the hands of the SS crowd therefore it is time to stur the pot!

I started along time ago with a wheel and eventually moved to a bottom feeder series 80.

Well I only followed the natural progression to a POG for reliability and economy.

So if you want to argue the old standbye fine you can live with the Amish stuck in time refusing to evolve with the rest of the world and carry your SS relics.

I will embrace the future now and wait for you to catch up!!! :surprise:

Seems the plastic guys are taking a beating at the hands of the SS crowd

How true that is and how true that will be...

Perfection only comes once a life time...I choose to embrace that and shoot a 1911. Plus...glocks are already out dated in the realm of plastic guns anyway, there is bigger and better out there.

Edited by steel1212

Hop is out of town on business for a day or so. I felt compelled to keep the smack rolling in his absence.

just to keep this on the top of the active forums list at least.

Seems the plastic guys are taking a beating at the hands of the SS crowd therefore it is time to stur the pot!

I started along time ago with a wheel and eventually moved to a bottom feeder series 80.

Well I only followed the natural progression to a POG for reliability and economy.

So if you want to argue the old standbye fine you can live with the Amish stuck in time refusing to evolve with the rest of the world and carry your SS relics.

I will embrace the future now and wait for you to catch up!!! :surprise:

Perfection only comes once a life time...I choose to embrace that and shoot a 1911. Plus...glocks are already out dated in the realm of plastic guns anyway, there is bigger and better out there.

Yeah, right!! :roflol:

You can shoot the early original 1911 jamamatic, bring it on. I am not talking about a 30th addition Kimber but the original!!! :surprise:

Yeah, shoot it if you can keep it functioning in a 7 round mag. <_<

Then bring on your 21st century additions and maybe you can think about keeping up! :D

Now I see why Hop hangs out here so much, it is a lot of fun to talk SMACK! :goof:

I know of improvements that is why I went with the 35 instead of the 22.

Have a good evening and see you at the match.

BillW

Yeah, right!! :roflol:

You can shoot the early original 1911 jamamatic, bring it on. I am not talking about a 30th addition Kimber but the original!!! :surprise:

Yeah, shoot it if you can keep it functioning in a 7 round mag. <_<

Then bring on your 21st century additions and maybe you can think about keeping up! :D

Now I see why Hop hangs out here so much, it is a lot of fun to talk SMACK! :goof:

I know of improvements that is why I went with the 35 instead of the 22.

Have a good evening and see you at the match.

BillW

So now your scared about which 1911 I shoot.....just don't pull the pin on that grenade.... :roflol: