Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 USPSA Tennessee Hillbilly Classic (Oct. 10 & 11)

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, WHO put all those production jerks in the sqaud with us Single Stack guys ?????

Oh well, it'll be fun despite (or inspite of) them ! :sight:

Hop

Robert thought it would be fun to watch you laugh while Bill cries........

26 POGS VS. 16 ELITESTS

SSTK

Masters 1

A 5

B 3

C 3

D 0

U 4

POGS

....who cares

:D

.....one Master in SS? I wonder who that dumbass is.

I can only hope he and that gun works well together since he hasn't used it in competition in almost 13 years. :wacko:

26 POGS VS. 16 ELITESTS

SSTK

Masters 1

A 5

B 3

C 3

D 0

U 4

POGS

....who cares

:D

.....one Master in SS? I wonder who that dumbass is.

I can only hope he and that gun works well together since he hasn't used it in competition in almost 13 years. :wacko:

Its like riding a Bike JMB's creation is a natural pointing device that works. Just point it at the target and letter rip!

Only 42 shooters with ROs? I wonder why the turn out is so low?

Well my guess is the fact we didn't get it announced till very late. And the western PA match is the same weedend and many commited to that long before we announced.

Corey, It depends on which ones they keep of the most recent eight. Some one else 3 years ago prematurely announced the same thing. ;)

See you Saturday, don't forget your towel ! :goof:

Hop

Yeah, but here is the run down. You two oldest are both F'ed. The 90% that you'll be getting from the TN sectional will replace one of those F's. When that happens that F will go to your next lowest which like a 76 or something. You should end up with a 86% if I looked at it right.

Oh and I always have my Springfield towel but I won't need it for crying its to wipe the POG slobber off my guns.

Corey, there are a few resturants near the Interstate. I'm sure there will be some "after action" activites there.

Now,

What has happened to all the POG/PAG folk ? Mighty quiet, Guess they finally realized they just need to set on the sidelines and learn. :sight:

Hop

Oh is there going to be a place where everybody is going after the match to eat/drink/be merry? We'll have the missus with us but we might be allowed to come play :rolleyes:

JT and I will be rolling through a drive through. After the match ends and Hoppy makes a speech, we will be rolling north.

I've got to be at Silver Creek on Sunday.

Dave

Edited by Airedale

Robert should be chiming in shortly with some of the final details about the match......

.....but I will go ahead and say that the stages are built and I think you guys will like them.

The match is definitely not full and you can register for the match even up to the time of the match. But if know you are going to be a late registrant, please e-mail me, Robert, or Tim (I think their e-mail addresses are on the application). That way we can get you registered and then you can just bring a check to the match.

Now,

What has happened to all the POG/PAG folk ? Mighty quiet, Guess they finally realized they just need to set on the sidelines and learn. :sight:

Hop

Nah... we just prefer to do our talking after the BEEP.

Shooting minor I guess nobody can hear it.....

Now,

Hop

Nah... we just prefer to do our talking after the BEEP.

Shooting minor I guess nobody can hear it.....

alright already!

Been trying to get a little practice in to give you all a run for my money! :rolleyes:

As for quiet...not so much!

And boy am I honored to shoot with the infamous err ah famous "Hop" in my squad.

Just can't wait to burn the place down and show all the SS how it is done.

I wonder if our squad will get any special attention? Maybe we should start late so the rest of the people will have and opportunity to watch the group tear it up! :surprise:

Oh this will be so much fun.

Beware the "POGS" are commin for you!