Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 USPSA Tennessee Hillbilly Classic (Oct. 10 & 11)

North Tennessee Practical Shooters is hosting it's very first annual Hillbilly Classic match. This is a production/Single stack only match.

Match is limited to the first 100 shooters.

This is a 1 day match with 10 stages & chrono. It is a Cash pay back & trophy match, plus random drawing prize table!!!!!!!

Put it on your calender and come enjoy the beautiful October weather in TN!

OCT. 10th RO's shoot. OCT 11th every one else.

For more info and application you will be able to go to the following in the next day or two as soon as the guys get it on there.

http://www.ntps.org or http://www.tnsection.com

2008_TN_Hillbilly_Classic_Registration.pdf

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah Hell !!!!!!

Now we have a LEFT HANDER in charge of target systems ect. Be ready to do a lot of reloading going left !!!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Until now, I was planning on whippin up on some of the Middle TN "Hillbillies" but now that they are stacking things in their favor <_<<_<<_<

I'll bet they even have shot those stages for years !!!!! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Hop

So for those of you who have not figured out that I'm pulling their chain, I'm Kidding !!!!! ;)

In all HONESTY,

Me, and another WEST Tennesseean are planning to visit and DESTROY all Middle Tennesseans and make them wish we had not even shown our Handsome and smiling faces !!!!!! (Eastern Tennesseans are welcome to the ARSE WHIPPIN TOO) :cheers:

Hop

Hop that is just like you to keep the stick in and stirring that pot of, well you know what i mean.

TC help me out here, "old 6 round boy" is talking that smack again.

C.C.

CC......just call Sammy a POG shooter. That should shut him up for a few minutes. :D

Ah Hell !!!!!!

Now we have a LEFT HANDER in charge of target systems ect. Be ready to do a lot of reloading going left !!!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

I am not sure about the reloading to the left - but we will be having a stage on our "Jungle Run," "Woods Walk," or whatever you want to call that area of our range that is all natural growth, ditches, bridges, outhouses, and running targets. Anyone that shot a match at the NTPS range will know what I am talking about.

Don't know what a POG shooter is, but It's likely ME !!!! :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Sure is gonna be funny watching all the $$$$ and stuff going WEST after the match is over !!! :sight::sight::devil:

Hop

Wake up hop!!! Wake up!!! You are having that same dream again when you are on top of the podium doing the princess wave and wearing the diamond tiara roses in hand. Dude, what is with this dream?????

Dang nabit. I have a schedule conflict... and I have family in Clarksville. I wouldn't even have to pay for a hotel room. Dang nabit. :angry2:

C'mon Steve, you can work it out. Just think single stacks everywhere........it's almost heaven.

What ????

Steel1212, you actually THINK that ya'll Yankees can come down and try that again ????? :P:P I'll call BS on that !!! :devil:

You want me to bring some cheese with me so ya'll Yankees can have it with all that WHINE !!!!! :roflol::roflol:

MAN, I'm on a roll now :cheers:

I Was going to save the SERIOUS butt whippin for just the MIDDLE and EAST Tennesee bunch, BUT.................If ya'll Yankees want some, Us WEST TENNESSEANS will hand it out to ya'll too. :wacko::wacko::wacko: (and, if you don't like that I might even invite some Mississippi boys and girls that would like to get in on the whippin too) ;)

HOP

Don't know what a POG shooter is, but It's likely ME !!!! :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Sure is gonna be funny watching all the $$$$ and stuff going WEST after the match is over !!! :sight::sight::devil:

Hop

I think you mean north..... :ph34r::roflol:

Yeah, what he said. B) You bringing Mr. H and Mr. F with you?

Chris C.

Hop, I'm with you what is a POG shooter? Help us french fry cooks out moverfive. HA HA :roflol:

As far as the "WOODS RUN" goes, Axl Rose said it best "WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE BABY YOU'RE GOIN DIE"

:surprise: C.C.

How SHORT your memory is.......just think of our good buddy Andy and why he has to use toilet paper to wipe off his hands.

Yeah, what he said. B) You bringing Mr. H and Mr. F with you?

Chris C.

Agent H has to check his schedule and make sure he isn't destroying other states hopes of keeping their loot there. Agent F has not been contacted yet as he is on leave :D

Agent H here. Just finished cleaning the residue from the last battle off of my trusty heater. Freshened it up a bit with a new spring too. If I make this heeer event, it's only to have pity on those at a local event of the same weekend....

Agent H out.

OK,

After some good quality sleep I remember what the POG (Piece of G&*$k) as in Piece of Stuff ;) ................... NO worries, I shoot a real gun with STEEL frame, and other GREAT STRONG STEEL parts, The way GOD and John M. Browning meant !!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

AND

So does some other WEST Tenneseans, so be ready. ;)

Oh, and any and all Mississippi folks are welcome. :)

HOP

tacticalpracticalracy.jpg

My problem with "STEEL" framed guns is picking which one and those are just the .45s...hell I might have my other one done by then as well :cheers:

See us "Yankees" have a tough choice. Do we come down and provide the whippin that seems deserving or do we stay here and take our cut at prize money at a more local event.....decision....decisions.

I know there is at least 2 masters coming down from my club. If I can get a couple more to go...I'll be in for sure. We could have a north vs. south :D Hell I haven't had this much fun talking smack since high school football lol! :P

Edited by steel1212