Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

looking for a slide racker

shootingchef

Two suggestions actually...

The first is forum member Extreme Shot. You can PM him here or his email is on his web site Extreme Shot. I just fit one to my spare gun that's set up with a ball detent and it's nice. He sent it to me long on the tail so I could fit it to my slide and drill the detent. Happy I am!

Second would be the G&B Custom one from Brownells. I have the stainless one on my primary gun. Unfortunately (for me) they aren't available without the set screw so that gun doesn't have a ball detent on it. Not that it really matters all that much. As lefties we don't have to pull the racker off to get the slide off unless you have a Serendipity.

Oh and in case you didn't figure it out... I'm so left handed I breath left handed!! :roflol:

That one looks like it will provide very little clearance above the first knuckle on your thumb. I had one that was bent up at about a 30-degree angle and it still whacked my thumb and tore off some skin more than once. :surprise: Yes, I'm a very slow learner. :blush:

Edited by XD Niner

Two suggestions actually...

The first is forum member Extreme Shot. You can PM him here or his email is on his web site Extreme Shot. I just fit one to my spare gun that's set up with a ball detent and it's nice. He sent it to me long on the tail so I could fit it to my slide and drill the detent. Happy I am!

Second would be the G&B Custom one from Brownells. I have the stainless one on my primary gun. Unfortunately (for me) they aren't available without the set screw so that gun doesn't have a ball detent on it. Not that it really matters all that much. As lefties we don't have to pull the racker off to get the slide off unless you have a Serendipity.

Oh and in case you didn't figure it out... I'm so left handed I breath left handed!! :roflol:

:cheers: I just had the G&B put on my open gun. Just the right size and I like the position vs some of the longer types some shooters put on them 'rightie' guns :roflol:

Edited by matt2ace