Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

June Snow

Putty

Everybody thinks the weather is weird but I work with an older gentleman who

is a gardner and swears by the old farmers almanac and stuff like that. I have learned

that his weather predictions are always on, four months in advance ????

He stated that because we had a dry summer last year (we are always dry, but without many desert

thunderstorms) we will have a longer winter with slightly higher snow fall, he was right. In March

he told me that because of the type of winter snow fall we had this year the summer weather will be

very unpredictable, meaning rain, maybe snow one day, and 90F the next, he's right again ???

People are always quik to forget history but these old timers really have my respect outdoing all the

satellites and computers models the old way !!! :cheers:

I would prefer some cooler weather here on the Sunny, Muggy, Gulf Coast. But I'm afraid it would be just wishful thinking. It's always hot, always muggy and sometime's sunny and I love it......most of the time :surprise:

dj

We had 6.8 inches of heavy wet snow yesterday that is gone this morning, with a low of 32 and a high of 43. The Missouri is bank full with some of the flood gates already open in the dam down town. The Rocky Mountain front received 2-4 feet of additional snow. If you are in the Missouri River drainage expect to see higher water because it is raining heavily this morning.