Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooting in a squad with David Sevigny at the Area 7 match.

Cuz

I shot my first ever Area match in Harvard, MA today. What a great match, the stages were terrific and the match was very well run. Somehow, some shooters in my squad got shuffled at the last minute and I ended up shooting in a squad with David Sevigny. It was awesome, since I also shoot a Glock in Production I was able to watch one of my favorite shooters show us all how it's supposed to be done. He was very nice, answered everyone's questions (and there were a lot) and offered stage shooting advice every time he was asked. It was a great experience for a strictly "average" shooter like myself. Then, on top of that, I also won an autographed Brian Enos book in the random drawing. I was in need of a second copy as mine was getting pretty beat.

It was a great day of shooting I will remember for a very long time.

-Cuz.

Glad you had a good time Cuz.

Dave got his start here in New England and is a true class act. Like many others in the sport that I could name, Dave is a great representative of the sport and it is always nice to see him back at Harvard.

I hope all of the shooters had a good time this weekend and I know MANY of them will return home with a souvenir sunburn!

I've had the pleasure of shooting with Dave at a good number of matches (he lives in the area), and the thing that always impresses me the most is the absolute absence of any hint of a swagger or a superior attitude.

Hell, if I was anywhere near as good as he is, I'd probably be strutting around like Foghorn Leghorn. :D