Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tuesday Night Steel - video

Viggen

I assume that the Tuesday Night Steel matches are as much fun today as they were back in the mid 90's when I shot a couple while on vacation. It was amazing how many shooters they put thru the COF's in a short amount of time. Great fun.

I've extended my Area 2 trip the last two years in order to fit Tuesday night steel. You think it's fun in the daylight, try shooting it once the sun goes down. They turn on these big parking lot type lights so you can see the steel. Shooting an open gun at night is a blast.

Nicely done! Nils, Leslie was wondering how you shot after she had met you so this was really cool for her. I think we may have her shooting next Tuesday depending on how practice goes this weekend!!

You guys and gals at Rio suck! I mean that in a good way though, would be a tremendous benefit to have that sort of shooting available weekly. Need to look at jobs in the valley again I guess.....

Nice vid and a really nice match!

Here in the valley it's hard to find time to practice, with all the matches to be shot.... :D

I know the feeling of not being able to practice since here in San Antonio we have 4 USPSA matches and 2 Steel Challenge matches per month! With 3 more USPSA matches within a 2 hour drive.

Kgentry,

If you count the steel and USPSA matches here in the Phoenix/Scottsdale/Mesa area we have 19 matches per month :-)

WOW!!! 19 matches!! :surprise: :surprise: That is just outstanding!!! I need to move :cheers: