Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Let,s see your shop fridge!

kurtm

Okay like it says. The heart of any shop is the fridge!! Here are a couple of pictures of mine. I live 6 1/2 miles form a GREAT range and after the monthly match, you can find quite a variety of shooters, sitting on the tail gate of My truck, in the couple of chairs available or just standing around enjoying comradery and home brew or spirits. I have been very lucky to have had some of the best shooters in the world ( Mike Darby, Even Skaarer, Eric MIller, Calvin Rodgers, Barry Sullivan, and a host of others ) in My shop and I think it is because of the fridge....HEY Oklahoma gets REAL HOT. My home brew amigo and top notch Single Stack Shooter Matt Johnson has made a few of these get togethers just for quality control! One of the very best Harley Mechanics in the tri-state region, Glen ( Curly) Harrison, comes by with frequency As well as quite a few B.E.ers like Heavymetal, No. 343, Colt 1911-a1 and others. I feel it is because of the A.C. in the shop and the FRIDGE.....so let,s see those coolers of cool!!! KURTM

post-1176-1211684116.jpg

post-1176-1211684130.jpg

There is no question that the fridge and AC was the deciding factor for me in my planning before I came over in 2006. And with Kurt's good taste in beer and skills of making various home brews, no wonder people come back frequently :cheers:

KurtM, who the heck is KurtM,!!!!! apparently we don't know each other????????

THATs IT,!!!!!!! Scout is preparing a bag of yellow liquid for me to substitute in the fridge on my next visit. Kurt has probably already drank all the Vodka I left in the fridge as well. :roflol:

BTW, the best one by far has to be mr. mayor himself, MKuhn, his workshop has a bar attached to it.

See you soon amigo, Trapr

Edited by bigbrowndog

Man, Eric Miller (if he really exists) and Mike Darby get "best in show" and Trapr and I don't even get honorable mention. After all of the Kegs I helped make lighter to make them easier to get out of the fridge? If I had feelings mister Miller, I am certain they would be crushed!! :)

:sight:

Trapr, there is Vodka left! and there is W.T. and Coke waiting for you as well, and since you seem to think beer tastes like the yellow stuff from Scout any yellow liquid you bring will be suspect!

Mike, I was waiting for the next installment.."show me your shop humidor" to mention you and your Olympic Skeet shooting.(see another great shooter!) Do you think mine is the most unique...or just plain cheap?

I would have posted ALL the names that frequent "the garage" but it would start to look like the roll at an A.A. meeting, so I was just tring to protect the ...welll...inocent! :roflol:

I WILL get a picture of Mel's and post it for him, after all he is going to be your roomy at CMMG Trapr!

Mike, I was waiting for the next installment.."show me your shop humidor" to mention you and your Olympic Skeet shooting.(see another great shooter!) Do you think mine is the most unique...or just plain cheap?

I would have posted ALL the names that frequent "the garage" but it would start to look like the roll at an A.A. meeting, so I was just tring to protect the ...welll...inocent! :roflol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH.. See you tomorrow..

You have a Frig!!

Man Trying to keep up with the Joneses. I am out classed. Once again.

I have my loading stuff in the house. I thought that was pretty good!

Home brew! Envy envy! So many hobbys so little time. :cheers:

Don T,, it is way to neat and clean!!!! In that room. You need to,,,, aa,,aaa

Hey can you come over to my house and help me organize my loading room??? <_<

I mean make a man mess, in that room.

Jim M ammo

...for Merlin :cheers:

Oooooohhhh. That's cold. The refridgerator too :cheers:

dj

Huh, :surprise: I was genuinely trying to be considerate. Not trying to be a smart a$$. Damn, I'm not making many friends :(