Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I got bumped to Expert !

nwb01

I shot the 3rd Annual Great Lakes Regional at Linwood Bay Sportsman's Club this past weekend. I won the SSP SS class and beat all of the Experts and 3 Master shooters. I also finished 5th overall and got bumped to Expert !!

My game plan going into the match was to shoot penalty free and treat every stage as its own match. It payed off more than I imagined !!! I had no penalties and only had one stage that I would like to shoot over. It wasn't a bad stage but I had a small mental error and it cost me a few seconds.

It was a great match and look forward to it next year !!! Also, I got bumped to ESP SS at the same match last year !!! Must be something in the air around that part of Michigan !!

Congratulations! It was fun watching you shoot. You had a fantastic match. :cheers:

Now quit bringing up the fact that you beat three Masters. I took my defeat quite well. :rolleyes: I had a good therapy session on the ride home with our buddy. I just had an all around bad day. I thought I was calling my shots, but a -0 head shot and one -3 to the lower groin area is NOT calling your shots! :roflol: Oh well, those ten "matches" are over. No excuses, just plain old poor excecution on my part. I'll get ya next year, since I'm positive that we'll be in the same class by then.

On to the Postal Match...

Congratulations. :cheers:

Wasn't that a fun match? :) That was our first time there. Ammo management was a priority. ;)

Yes the match was very fun. It was an SSP paradise! You gotta love those 11 round engagements! B) There were also ample opportunities to utilize tac reloads, both required and optional. It was a very challenging match. I think the major MI matches are by far some of the most challenging and creative collections of stages that I've ever shot.

I won the SSP SS class and beat all of the Experts and 3 Master shooters.

Nick, Congrats! You are clearly not a sharpshooter anymore!

My hat is off to Gary Cuttitta and Dave Alexander for a tremendous match. Linwood is a place I like to call home. It is the birthplace of my competitive shooting, and the people there are like family to me. Since I've moved to Iowa, I miss shooting there and I was delighted to be able to make it back for the Great Lakes Regional.

It is a match that I will always shoot in the future.

Thanks everybody !!!! Dave and Gary put on a great match.

Congratulations! It was fun watching you shoot. You had a fantastic match. :cheers:

Now quit bringing up the fact that you beat three Masters. I took my defeat quite well. :rolleyes: I had a good therapy session on the ride home with our buddy. I just had an all around bad day. I thought I was calling my shots, but a -0 head shot and one -3 to the lower groin area is NOT calling your shots! :roflol: Oh well, those ten "matches" are over. No excuses, just plain old poor excecution on my part. I'll get ya next year, since I'm positive that we'll be in the same class by then.

Sirveyr,

Watching you, Ric and Greg have pushed me more than you can realize. Also, doesn't hurt to pick up a thing or two for Bob V. !! At one time, I didn't think that making Master would even be possible but now I realize it is just a matter of time. See you Saturday, I hope the weather is nice enough to wear my gamer pants and extra medium shirt !!

Nick

Thanks everybody !!!! Dave and Gary put on a great match.

Sirveyr,

Watching you, Ric and Greg have pushed me more than you can realize. Also, doesn't hurt to pick up a thing or two for Bob V. !! At one time, I didn't think that making Master would even be possible but now I realize it is just a matter of time. See you Saturday, I hope the weather is nice enough to wear my gamer pants and extra medium shirt !!

Nick

You'll definately make Master! It would be awesome to take an entire squad of Michigan Masters to the National. We just need to work on getting Mike to Master! :P

I'll be there and I'll be wearing my big boy gamer pants and extra medium synthetic teflon carbon fiber non-bio-degradable sweat inducing yet wicking gamer shirt too. L8R.