Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Oops. I just realized this is a question. It's a reference to person of one gender and color who is attracted to a person of the other gender and color. I'd be more specific, but that would be politically incorrect, divisive, vulgar, rude and should certainly have nothing to do with shooting.

Way off Dale.

They can be found at the Edgewater Inn.

Damn Micah... you're getting as obtuse as that Kyle character. :P

I know what it is you reference here.... and shame on you. :) It does give a whole no meaning to "Moby Dick"

Edited by JThompson

Until today, the only association that I have ever heard with mudshark is Zappa at the Filmore East....(which btw is the best live album of all time). It's safe to assume that none of my posts will ever contain racially charged content.

Until today, the only association that I have ever heard with mudshark is Zappa at the Filmore East....(which btw is the best live album of all time). It's safe to assume that none of my posts will ever contain racially charged content.

I never assumed they were. I did, after noticing this was in the "questions that don't fit anywhere" forum, think you were looking for clarification of an unfamiliar term and offered my comment as a possible solution to your (now you tell me!) non existent question.

If you are referring to the Edgewater Inn incident I have to ask; do you think it was actually a mudshark or a red snapper?

:cheers:

If you are referring to the Edgewater Inn incident I have to ask; do you think it was actually a mudshark or a red snapper?

:cheers:

:goof: LMAO! Apparently it depends who you ask. Richard Cole maintains that the denizen of the deep was a snapper.

Oh the puns, innuendo, and astronomical folklore that are conjured from one simple word.....

Mudshark.