Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Memorial Day 3 Gun

Um.. NCPS... ie Northern California Practical Shooters... Located near Ione, CA.

If I wasn't doing something else I'd have thought about this one.. since they are shooting on the Monday but I'll be in the area enjoying a different hobby.. though maybe I'll stop by and say "hi". :)

Um.. NCPS... ie Northern California Practical Shooters... Located near Ione, CA.

If I wasn't doing something else I'd have thought about this one.. since they are shooting on the Monday but I'll be in the area enjoying a different hobby.. though maybe I'll stop by and say "hi". :)

Well that is a bit far from New Jersey !!!! :surprise:

• 3 weeks later...

Good match..........360 yd flashers for me was not a problem...............blowing by two stationary USPSA targets at a distance of 3 feet!!!! Thats a brain fart!!! Had a good time though.

5 of 6 stages were cool.. statrting a 24 round shotgun course with an empty shotgun.. was really annoying...

And your going to the IronMan.....?????? :huh:

lol.. it's one thing shooting a lot, and then reloadnig to engage more targets.. starting with an empty shotgun.. even full I would have had to stuff another 15 anyways...

For you: It's like starting with your moonclips empty - what's the point? :)

I'm jealous. I WILL be there next year. Butch. I get home in August. If there's another "bonus" holiday matches in the future (i.e. holiday and/or 5th Saturday/Sunday matches) let me know and I'll help ANY way I can.

Rich