Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Monster Master Grips

1911onr

They are for prone shooting in NRA Action Pistol events. Us older guys have trouble getting under the sights without a little help.

My first thought....you added a hoof to the bottom of your gun.

Oh yeah, the wooden cavity acts as an echo box. Makes some strange noise when inserting and dropping mags.

Edited by 1911onr

The bottom is a rest. Here's a video of plate shooting from last year's Bianchi Cup. I'm on the far right. The young guy in red has the ability to have his gun straight out in front of him. The guy in the middle has to turn on his side, loosing sight radius. I stood.

th_MOV01951.jpg

Edited by 1911onr

How, exactly, do you hold that?

First, you make sure it is empty. Then grasp the slide near the muzzle and smack the hubcaps at various locations around the rim in order to make sure the hubcaps all fastened around the entire circumference of the rim. Hubcaps are expensive, and dangerous to retrieve on the Interstate!

Second, can also be used to get the sights up off the ground, for those who can't "get under" the gun quickly shooting prone.

Fourth, wait 'til you see 6'8" AP's grips. You could use them to ring the bell at your local county fair!

Fifth, Jon's are prettier, mine where first.

Looking good Jon!

Martin

Second, can also be used to get the sights up off the ground, for those who can't "get under" the gun quickly shooting prone.

If you're the "Martin" I think you are, that's too perfect a setup for someone not to smack it out of the park, but I'm not gonna do it! :P