Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 South Carolina Section Championship

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Linda already knows, count me in! I am ready, willing and able to help in anyway possible. Hey, maybe I will actually shoot the match this year??!!?? :wacko::unsure::rolleyes:;):huh: Oh and by the way, I am bringing along a USPSA/IPSC

virgin with me, he has never been to a match, we need to work him hard.........hehehehehehe.........its my husband. JK, I am sure that he will have a great time as we all do. Anyway, I look forward to seeing everyone!!!! I cant wait!!!

Jack, Tom Donnie, etc...Just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work that you put into the match. Linda and Julie, great job on getting the scores out so quickly. Great time, great stages and I am looking forward to next year's match!

Email to Linda about working the match - Check!

Vacation plan turned in - Check!

Cheap hotel room booked - Check!

Missing, something is missing.... Oh!

Application! Jack when is the application going to be up?

Jack and the rest of the MCRC Crew have decided that is is not in their best interest to kill me :P

My schedule for the last six weeks has been like a treadmill: MCRC local USPSA and Steel Challenge matches in November (on back to back weekends), followed by 'On Call' at the hospital Thanksgiving, followed by the 3 gun match at Palmetto Gun Club. Ft Benning 3 Gun the next weekend, followed by Toys for Tots. I will be 'On Call' at the hospital for Christmas & New Years. And the SHOT Show is in mid January. . .

I plan to start contacting RO staff in early January. The application will be available to everyone else by mid-January. Oh, yeah. And starting in January 2009 I will only be working 2 days a week. That should free up a lot of time to work on my hobbies. :D

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2009 SC State Match Statistician

Edited by LChico

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just an update - I have finished the stages (FINALLY!!! :wacko: ). I am sending them off to John Amidon this afternoon for review and approval. As soon as he says grace over them, I will post them. The round count is: 236, broken down by stage: 30, 32, 31, 32, 28, 30, 29, and 24. 3 stages will use classics and expect arrays with close and long shots (to keep everyone honest... :devil: ).

More updates to come....

The stages have been approved and are posted at: www.southcarolina-uspsa.org :huh: . The conversion to PDF made two or three look a little funny (targets squished and barricades transparent), but you should be able to get the idea. I will try to correct them a little later.

Jack, I have been to the Web Site but am unable to get the stages to come up, or any response on the right side of that page. Could you please check it out.

Thank You