Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Caspian Sight Tracker

Adam B

Here is my new Caspian Sight Tracker built by Matt Cheely, no crazy cuts but the slide comes in just at the right weight! It will be sent to Ion Bond after a few thousand rounds go through it. I gave him the parts on Thursday night and I am picking the gun up today. Talk about fast turnaround time. He even managed to lighten several slides while he worked on my gun. The kid is amazing!

Caspian3.jpg

Caspian4.jpg

Caspian5.jpg

Edited by boynty77

• 2 weeks later...

I heard about this gun. very very nice, matt. did you square the trigger guard too, or is that how adam gave it to you? I can't wait for my magic matt 6"! how does that fire moly bullets. Adam said he was keyholing at 7 yds w my old SV sight tracker and PD's. any different?

I heard about this gun. very very nice, matt. did you square the trigger guard too, or is that how adam gave it to you? I can't wait for my magic matt 6"! how does that fire moly bullets. Adam said he was keyholing at 7 yds w my old SV sight tracker and PD's. any different?

That AET barrel doesn't like plated bullets. Normal Schuemann barrels usually shoot them just fine.

All the new caspian hi cap frames come with the squared triggerguard.

Edited by Matt Cheely

That AET barrel doesn't like plated bullets. Normal Schuemann barrels usually shoot them just fine.

All the caspian hi cap frames come with the squared triggerguard.

Mine is a first generation frame with a round trigger guard, circa 1993

Marty