Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Another One Bites the Dust!

revchuck

Celebrate by having a new custom gun built!

I could've bought two Randy Lee 625s for what I paid out in credit card bills this paycheck. :surprise: The last thing I need is going into hock for another gun!

However (comma) I've got a couple of CZs that could use Matt Mink's attention...and I can pay cash for that. :)

Congrats!!!!!!!

One of my co-workers just found out last week his wife had charged $60,000.00 in credit card bills in the last three years! Thats right folks......$60,000.00!!!! Four years ago she rang up $38,000.00 in ten months! They refinanced their house and paid that off. Thats $98,000.00 in four years!!

Congrats!!!!!!!

One of my co-workers just found out last week his wife had charged $60,000.00 in credit card bills in the last three years! Thats right folks......$60,000.00!!!! Four years ago she rang up $38,000.00 in ten months! They refinanced their house and paid that off. Thats $98,000.00 in four years!!

DAmn!!!!!!!That's a lot of bullets.

I want to pay mine off. Will everyone give me 10$??? Please??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ok. I'm game.

got a paypal accnt?

I am going to make money betting on how much you get.

what cha gonna do with 30 dollars?

miranda

Congrats!!!!!!!

When does he get out of jail??? :angry2:

Congrats!!!!!!!

HOLY COW

ETA: he couldn't possibly lay all the blame on her, IMO...how could one not notice nearly 100 grand's worth of stuff popping up around the homestead?

Edited by WellArmedSheep

Trust me we asked what the hell she bought...............It was fancy shoes & clothes for the kids & her..........She has bought toys for the kids and he has gone into the garage and pulled the SAME toy from a stack of stuff she had bought earlier still brand new in the box. Also bought was the old "Lunch for the friends"........Starbucks on her........X-Mas presents for everyone (we also asked to be put on her X-Mas list). There's no "big screen tv", no new furniture, & etc. We did ask about a boyfriend on the side or a gambling problem and he says no.

After the first $38k he cut up the cards. The credit card companies still sent applications to her and she then had them mailed to her at work. He never saw the bills. He never saw it coming. I forgot to mention that she also drained the savings account.

We told him that she needs professional help, but he's kinda balking at the idea. Its obvious to me that she is unhappy about something and "purchasing" fills a need for her. I also told him its going to happen again if she doesn't get help.

We told him that she needs professional help, but he's kinda balking at the idea. Its obvious to me that she is unhappy about something and "purchasing" fills a need for her. I also told him its going to happen again if she doesn't get help.

As the husband of a recovering alcoholic, I can relate to this. You just don't want to believe your wife has a serious problem. Her behavior will destroy her family unless she gets a handle on it. He's got to be loving and supportive; letting her continue spending as she does is like letting an alcoholic get drunk all they want regardless of what it does to others and themself. Most of all, she's got to realize she's screwing up, and that she's the only one who can really fix it.

Ah yes, the wonderful feeling of paying off another credit card!

"And another one's down and another one's down,

Another one bites the dust!"

:D :D :D

:cheers:

Try paying off your car(s) too. It's a wonderful feeling. The house is going to take a little longer, but it's next on my hit list.

Congrats and good luck!