Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Ft Benning 3 Gun

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weather outlook hot off the NOAA site

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.

Hope it only gets better :roflol:

The Second Annual Pre Ft Benning Practice Party has been in full swing at my place for days and we will all be there with bells on, good times and practice have been had by all, Sandra just had to leave early to support the administration of the match. May have to start this tradition before other big matches as well, just toooo much fun

jc

The Second Annual Pre Ft Benning Practice Party has been in full swing at my place for days and we will all be there with bells on, good times and practice have been had by all, Sandra just had to leave early to support the administration of the match. May have to start this tradition before other big matches as well, just toooo much fun

jc

Must be a really good party considering it took you 12 hours to respond to my comment as to Sandra. :cheers: See you there. Charles.

The harder they party before the match, the better the chances are for the rest.

My party consists of about 18 hours of driving! and I really hope that I DON'T get to practice on the way to then match!

Jim

I think the steel swinger was at 400 yards last year.

just wondering how many times do you pack and repack before u leave??????? 3 for me so far but one more nite before we leave...... :roflol:

Depends on where you live. If you are from California or Florida, you have to pack more since it is going to take more layers of t shirts and shot pants to stay warm when the shooting starts at 8 am and it is 34 degrees with wind.

Back up plan is to get to the match and register and then hit a sporting goods store for wool socks and long underwear.

I have a late ? about the weapons disclosure form. (I know it's very late) :rolleyes:

The form has 8 slots for "number of weapons" Do I put a total # in one slot, or # of each type, such as "2" if I am bringing 2 ARs and "2" for 2 shotguns etc? (back ups)

Thanks for any (late) help.

BW

I have a late ? about the weapons disclosure form. (I know it's very late) :rolleyes:

The form has 8 slots for "number of weapons" Do I put a total # in one slot, or # of each type, such as "2" if I am bringing 2 ARs and "2" for 2 shotguns etc? (back ups)

Thanks for any (late) help.

BW

had to begthe guy at the gate to take my weapons disclousre........ what ever....lol... cant wait till tomorrow.....

Whats the story with all the DQ's?

No pattern.

Different stages.

Different offenses:

Breaking the 180, round going off while unloading & show clear, dropped loaded firearms, weapons not left on safe, weapons discharging when being placed in 'transition' barrels or buckets, etc.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2008 Ft Benning 3 Gun Statistican

Edited by LChico