Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yamil,

The best BBQ in the area is a little hole in the wall called LEGENDS. It's about 8 miles from the range...simply awesome! !

that sounds more like at Topless Bar than a BBQ Place!!

All them Pros, this should be a great match to Photograph!!

Can't wait!!

Y

Yamil,

I am Shooting on Saturday. Can I hang out with you and annoy you to death with stupid questions about photographing shooters on Sunday?

Feel free to join me!!

I'll have you carry my junk :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof:

I am shooting Saturday too, just so I can watch on Sunday, it is going to be GREAT!!!!

I think I'll shoot on Friday, with the RO's, that way i can work hard on Saturday and Sunday!!

Y

Yamil,

The best BBQ in the area is a little hole in the wall called LEGENDS. It's about 8 miles from the range...simply awesome! !

that sounds more like at Topless Bar than a BBQ Place!!

You'd better stick to the gay bar. :surprise::wacko::goof:

EEEEWWWWW!~!!! :surprise: :surprise: :surprise:

Feel free to join me!!

Thanks!

I'll have you carry my junk :goof::goof::goof::goof::goof:

Gee, I'd like to, but I'm carrying two cameras, 4 lenses and a flash of my own! Maybe we can get a golf photo cart!

Edited by AikiDale

Feel free to join me!!

Thanks!

Gee, I'd like to, but I'm carrying two cameras, 4 lenses and a flash of my own! Maybe we can get a golf photo cart!

This should be a really fun match!!

We'll have a great time!!

Y

Feel free to join me!!

Thanks!

Phil?????

What do you think?? Photo Cart?? for the Photo Guys?? Hint, Hint!! :cheers: :cheers:

Uh-oh. Golf Carts...I knew it was only a matter of time before this one came up!

Actually, we're kicking around the golf cart idea for the Nationals, since there will be so many stages.

However, the Pro-Am will be much easier to navigate. There will only be 9 stages...eight of which will be in a row. There will be a shuttle running shooters from the Tie-Breaker stage to Stage 8 and back to Stage 1. The most walking anyone will do would be from their car to the first stage.

See you all here!

Phil

Uh-oh. Golf Carts...I knew it was only a matter of time before this one came up!

Actually, we're kicking around the golf cart idea for the Nationals, since there will be so many stages.

However, the Pro-Am will be much easier to navigate. There will only be 9 stages...eight of which will be in a row. There will be a shuttle running shooters from the Tie-Breaker stage to Stage 8 and back to Stage 1. The most walking anyone will do would be from their car to the first stage.

See you all here!

Phil

It would be a marvelous idea to have Carts for Rent at Nationals.

But... Even though you will have 8 stages in a row, when you carry 2-3 Pro DSLR's, Lenses, Monopod and all sots of other necessary shit for 2 days in a row, it can get painful!

I'm trying to find a suitable solution for this problem.

A Fanny Pack??

A Backpack??

A Belt/Wait System & Harness??

I know now that a Roller Case sucks at the Range, it's great to travel with, but at the range, it sucks eggs!!

Trust me, the gear I carry is heavy indeed, and if I did carry both he Nikon and Canon systems, it would REALLY SUCK!!

See you all here!

Phil

It would be a marvelous idea to have Carts for Rent at Nationals.

But... Even though you will have 8 stages in a row, when you carry 2-3 Pro DSLR's, Lenses, Monopod and all sots of other necessary shit for 2 days in a row, it can get painful!

I'm trying to find a suitable solution for this problem.

A Fanny Pack??

A Backpack??

A Belt/Wait System & Harness??

I know now that a Roller Case sucks at the Range, it's great to travel with, but at the range, it sucks eggs!!

Trust me, the gear I carry is heavy indeed, and if I did carry both he Nikon and Canon systems, it would REALLY SUCK!!

And I'd like to add 2 more cameras, lenses, light, tripod.

Come on Phil, Please let the photogs have a cart? We'll give you great pics. Good PR for the range, the match. We might even be able to get your picture on the cover!

Hey Yamil...I (read, ROD) will help you carry all of your stuff...You can hang with our squad on Saturday...we have lots of strong, studly men

Cheryl :)

Great, another woman volunteering my services :blink:

Yamil, we can help ya out, Jim has a stong back ;)

Hey Yamil...I (read, ROD) will help you carry all of your stuff...You can hang with our squad on Saturday...we have lots of strong, studly men

Cheryl :)

Great, another woman volunteering my services :blink:

Yamil, we can help ya out, Jim has a stong back ;)

Double EEEWWW :surprise: :surprise:

Jim has 5 crushed discs in his back <_<

But I do have an extra cart I can bring for Dale and Yamil :cheers:

Jim

You guys are too good to me :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

No need to carry more junk than necessary!! I bet I can manage!!

Rod will carry the stuff :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ysued,

I can bring my wife's gardening cart. big rubber tires. it has had 1 shotgun, 1 pistol, 1 compound bow, 1 22 Rifle, all in cases. 4 lawn chairs and 1 med sized cooler. This is the rig we take to our State 4-H Match. It would be fine for your stuff.

David Surgi

PS where are the pics of John B. from the Nationals last year?

Edited by ffl

Ysued,

I can bring my wife's gardening cart. big rubber tires. it has had 1 shotgun, 1 pistol, 1 compound bow, 1 22 Rifle, all in cases. 4 lawn chairs and 1 med sized cooler. This is the rig we take to our State 4-H Match. It would be fine for your stuff.

David Surgi

PS where are the pics of John B. from the Nationals last year?

I'll burn the pics on a CD and send them out!!

what else you can fir on that car??

A Mini Gun??

So, how many are signing up as pros for this match, and who are they? Just wondering who I am going to get to watch.

Phil listed that in post #97 :)

Those are the folks who would be pros if they registered. Doesn't really answer the question he asked of how many pros did sign up and who are they.