Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ChuckS deserves this one

kurtm

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Horse walks into a bar. The bartender looks up and says...Hey... why the long face?

Oh yeah?

A duck walks into a bar and orders a drink and the bartender ask "how are you going to pay for it." And the duck says "put it on my bill."

A man walked into a bar and sat down, and ordered a beer. As he sipped the beer, he heard a soothing voice say "nice tie!" Looking around, he noticed that the bar was empty except for himself and the bartender at the end of the bar. A few sips later the voice said "beautiful shirt".

At this, the man called the bartender over. "Hey...I must be losing my mind," he told the bartender. "I keep hearing these voices saying nice things, and there's not a soul in here but us."

"It's the peanuts," answered the bartender.

"Say what?"

"You heard me," said the barkeep. "It's the peanuts ... they're complimentary."

Two cashews walk into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, get out of here. We don't serve your kind" With that the two cashews demand a drink and the bartender trys to throw them out. Before he can do so, they grab the chairs and start breaking them over the tables. The bartender yells, "What the heck, are you guys nuts."

A guy walks into a bar, and he has a drink. He looks in his pocket, and orders another drink, looks in his pocket, and orders another drink, looks in his pocket, and orders another drink, and so on. And the bartender says, "What are you doing; what's in your pocket?" And the guy said, " It's a picture of my wife; when she starts looking good to me, I know it's time to go home." :)

A guy walks into a bar with his tuba, orders a drink and sits in a dark booth in the back. "What's with him?" a man at the bar asks. The bartender says, "He's been like that since he lost his pah."

A man runs into a bar and asks the barkeep, "Give me ten shots of your best whiskey." The bartender sets up the ten glasses. The man starts drinking them as quickly as the bartender serves them. The bartender asks, "Why are you drinking so fast?" "You'd drink fast too, if you had what I have." The bartender asks, "What do you have?" "Seventy cents."

OK, remember, you all made me do this:

A piece of string walks into a bar. The Bartender yells out that “We don’t serve string in here.” Dejectedly the string leaves. Then he heads back in, same result, several attempts, all the same result.

So, he gets an idea.

Being very flexible, he bends around and loops himself around and through, then unravels his upper most end. Having done this, he heads back to the bar.

He walks in, he steps up to the bar, orders a drink. The bartender looks at him and inquires of the string: “Aren’t you that string I threw out of here earlier?”

The string replies……….

No, I'm a Frayed Knot