Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Tennessee Section Championship

The 2008 Tennessee Section Championship

The 2008 Tennessee Section Championship will be Sept. 26-28, 2008. The match will be held at the range in Memphis, Tn. MSSA

The website for the match is:

http://www.tnsection.com/08state/08state.htm

2008 Tennessee Section Match

Lynn Jones

Edited by lynn jones

• 2 months later...

Oh yea,Sept. in Memphis, Tn. bring your suntan lotion, lots of water and sweat towels :roflol: , great places to eat, blues music downtown, gambling twenty minutes south of town in miss. and history all around ya, I lived there for 8 yrs and allways missed, so I'll be there, I'll be in last place but loving every minute of it. <_<

• 3 weeks later...

If you're cutting back on your match schedule this is not the place to do it.

Tennessee is a Must.

Every time I have been there is has been great and I'll definitely be back again this year.

Just as a side note, I noticed it is not listed in the match schedule on the USPSA web site.

I wonder why?

I suspect Hop will be issuing a challenge to wheel gunners to attend.

You wheelie guys will have to go some to beat the Mississippi Classic.

I've never seen so many round guns at a match in my life.

They seemed to be everywhere.

Tony

DVC

Tony,

Wheelgunners don't normally attend this match because they are a little bit on the "scared" side. :sight:

BUT,

I am not planning on shooting one of them things myself.

I do intend to shoot some kind of autoloading thing with LOTS of magazine capacity !!!!! :surprise: Or I might shoot some kind of autoloading thing with a little less magazine capacity !!!!! :wacko:

We'll see when the time gets here.

BUT......................

I do NOT recomend missing this match !!!! :cheers:

HOP

I suspect Hop will be issuing a challenge to wheel gunners to attend.

You wheelie guys will have to go some to beat the Mississippi Classic.

I've never seen so many round guns at a match in my life.

They seemed to be everywhere.

Tony

DVC

Tony, you should have been there two years ago, we had even more, and if there is anyway, we will keep it going until everyone realizes that the MS Classic is the match to come to if you are a wheel-gunner. This year we had about 6 that did not make it for various reasons or you would have been overwhelmed with "REAL SHOOTERS". All that aside, Tenn is a great match. Everyone who goes there talks about it for years afterwards.

• 2 months later...

Bump,

Yes I know it is quite soon after the USPSA handgun Nationals, but it will be a very GOOD match. I have seen most of the stages and REALLY like what I saw. ;)

INFO:

Prize table by order of finish...... must have 5 in a division to have it recognized. (Last I heard)

HOP

Slight correction - in order for a division to be recognized (HOA, class winners, and etc.), there needs to be at least 10 competitors in that division. And then in recognized divisions, we will be using the 3/5/7 rule for class recognition (three people to recognize class winner, five to recognize through 2nd place, and seven to recognize through 3rd place).

Now for the remainder of us that didn't win a divison or class, the prize table order of finish will follow the same method used last year - Linda Chico has a good formula that weights the volume of shooters in a division along with the overall results in order to produce a combined order of finish. Since that was about the most fair method we have come across, we will continue using it.

Last day to order match T-Shirts is September 1st

I can't make the match, but will you take an order if I have a friend going? Coolest shirt I've seen in a long time! :cheers:

Sure thing, just fill out the match application-stating shirt only, enclose your check for $18.00 and let me know who is picking it up. We can also ship it to you for additional cost of $6.00.

Your going to miss a great match

• 2 weeks later...

9 revolver shooters.........................2 of them are GMs'

only a small handfull of SSTKs

PLENTY of OPEN, LTD, and PROD.

But the real battle will be in REVOLVER (percentage wise) ;)

SO, If you're just sitting on the fence...............

GET YOUR ASS OFF and send in your application for REVOLVER, or another division if you're too chicken to shoot a real I mean WHEEL gun.. :sight::sight::sight:

Hop

• 2 weeks later...

The match date is coming up fast; September 27th will be here before you know it. Time to get in some last minuet practice and get ready for the match. Two of this years sponsors will be setting up vendors tables, now’s the time to contact them and pre-order the supplies you may want or need.

Tom Duchmann

ACTION SHOOTING SUPPLY

8903 W. Judge Perez D.

Chalmette, LA 70043

(504) 458-0093 Cell

http://www.actionshootingsupply.com/

Derek Janowicz

Millennium Custom

1847 Aragon Ave. Suite 5

Lake Worth, FL 33461

(561) 588-5400 Office

(561) 628-2127 Cell

www.mcguns.com

120 signed up.

the recognized divisions will be (as of now, 10 or better to recognize a division):

Open (38)

Limited (41)

Production (22)

Revolver (10)

Not enough in L-10 (2) or SStk (4)

Need a few more wheelgunners and Production gunners.

Hop