Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Area 2 / Rio Salado Desert Classic - Mesa, AZ, Get your applicati

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barb,

Thanks for the info. This is probably a rhetorical question but why wait until the last minute? The checks are cashed after the drawing so there is no financial commitment. I guess either you want to relive the tension of years past :rolleyes: or you really like spending 10x on postage? Go figure.

Later,

Chuck

Just noticed this.

June 1st is a Sunday.

So the last day you will receive carrier deliveries is tomorrow?

Unless you hand deliver or some carrier delivers on Sunday.

Is that right?

Good Morning, Leo :rolleyes:

Just noticed this.

June 1st is a Sunday.

So the last day you will receive carrier deliveries is tomorrow?

Unless you hand deliver or some carrier delivers on Sunday.

Is that right?

Good Morning, Leo :rolleyes:

Top of the mornin' to you Orville!

So I'm guessing the 195 will be in the match for sure? :)

No. This is not a first come first serve situation. The lottery rules are posted here: Desert Classic home page. From there click on Registration / Lottery Rules.

If there are less than 241 received before the lottery draw, all those received will get in. I received another thirteen today and expect more tomorrow and also Sunday - which is the cut-off date (June 1st). I have, in the past, received applications as late as 9 PM the day of the cut-off. With that in mind, I will wait until the last hour to do the draw so that everyone has an equal chance.

195 was yesterday. The count is up to 208 as of today. There are still two more days before the draw.

If you have any other questions regarding the Lottery Procedure, please let me know.

A2Chic :ph34r:

No. This is not a first come first serve situation. The lottery rules are posted here: Desert Classic home page. From there click on Registration / Lottery Rules.

If there are less than 241 received before the lottery draw, all those received will get in. I received another thirteen today and expect more tomorrow and also Sunday - which is the cut-off date (June 1st). I have, in the past, received applications as late as 9 PM the day of the cut-off. With that in mind, I will wait until the last hour to do the draw so that everyone has an equal chance.

195 was yesterday. The count is up to 208 as of today. There are still two more days before the draw.

If you have any other questions regarding the Lottery Procedure, please let me know.

Barbara, I understood the rule for the draw, I was just meaning if there is less then 241 entries.....we are in for sure.. :cheers:

Barbara, I understood the rule for the draw, I was just meaning if there is less then 241 entries.....we are in for sure.. :cheers:

Yes - there were less than 241 - a confirmation has been sent out to all that sent their applications.