1911 Single Stack Elitist Club

zhunter

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As co-chair of the probation committee I am monitoring :surprise: this situation closely. I am a little concerned the other member of the probation committee might either be getting a little soft or accepting some under the table contributions. :ph34r:

Over-worked, and under-paid. I was traveling and working nights. Give a guy a break ;)

Is this like the proverbial fox watching the hen house?? :goof:

Who better to know what to look for?????

As co-chair of the probation committee I am monitoring :surprise: this situation closely. I am a little concerned the other member of the probation committee might either be getting a little soft or accepting some under the table contributions. :ph34r:

Is this like the proverbial fox watching the hen house?? :goof:

We can only sit and wait for Little Johnny to do what he does best. You know it's coming you just don't know how or when.

Oh, it's coming!!! I am sitting and impatiently waiting :D

I'll apply... I've got pics of only one SS cause that's all I've ever needed. Here's the pics and proof of activity. The '93 1st Place D Limited was with my SS when there was only Open & Limited. I was 11th B at '08 WSSS and 22nd B at '07 WSSS. SS is all I've been shooting since I got back in the sport 2 years ago. Thanks for considering my SS - up-turned nose application.

Very Nice!!!!

dubletap

Fellow SSE/SC members, Are any of you up for some real fun?

What I am thinking is that fellow SSE/SC members that can get slots for the Open/Lim-10 Nationals and we all shoot with the SSD rules of 8 rds only for major and see how many of those L-10 shooters we can beat up on.

Any takers?

That's the kind of shennanegans that I'm all about.

I like that idea!!!

Here are some pics from the '08 WSSS. Most of them are from stage 1 because I RO'd stage 1 and didn't get a chance to get around much. Notice that most of these guys are posers, not true SS SNOBs. They only take their skinny guns out once a year then (gasp) hide them away in the cold dark recesses of their safe. Outta be a law. Maybe the membership committee can use these pics to id posers trying to infiltrate the ranks of the true SNOBs. Just cause you can buy one don't mean you can shoot one. Man I'm getting into this SNOB thing, the POWER the RARIFIED AIR, the PROSE! Okay maybe I'm getting carried away, think I'll go load some .45 for Tuesday nite steel.

http://www.durkindigitalimages.com/WSSS/

dubletap

kgunz11,

That's a nice looking collection of single stacks/

That Springer with the Wilson Combat grips is sharp.

Very nice.

T

Thanks Sir. It's not a true Wilson though. That gun was built up from a mil spec Springer by a 28 year retired Marine. I told him I wanted a nice 1911 and he told me to buy the mil spec and he'd build it up for me. He pretty much replaced everything except the sights and worked the slide to frame fit to tighten things up a bit, then I OD Duracoated the frame. The Marvel .22 upper is on a Kimber Tac Pro II. I also have a Colt Combat Commander I've been doing some work on. I need to get it refinished and get some pics of it. It has a Bar-Sto match .40 bbl in it and an array of Ed Brown parts. I need to find someone that can do a good trigger job on it, it's not bad, but it could be better. I've had a extended beaver tail installed since this pic and was thinking about an IonBond coating to bring it back to life.

Ireland008Large.jpg

Bobby,

An EGW sear (296-100-002) mated to a Doug Koenig Premium Match Hammer (388-401-000) will pretty well drop in at 2 1/2-3 pounds.

Brownell's part #s?

Edited by kgunz11

If I may, I'd like to submit my application...

1) Must own a 1911 Single Stack of original JMB Design, NO light railed guns

-STI Spartan should work for that :D

2) Must have proof of having competed in a Single Stack Division Match or a IDPA CDP Match dating back to January 1, 2007 inclusive

- http://www.uspsa.org/mr/match_index.php?lo...amp;match=03_08

Check out who won said division :D

3) Previous use of ANY Polymer framed gun has to have been limited to Production Division

-Yup. The M&P is setup for Production.

4) Any archived post attributed to you will that was/is deemed to be derogatory to the Single Stack Division is grounds for a lifetime ban.

-See what you can find.

5) Photo of both sides of your 1911 Single Stack must accompany membership application.

- I don't have any right side pics, but you can see video here that shows the right side... http://www.youtube.com/user/A60363

post-12461-1206463090.jpg

6) Proof of a USPSA Life-Membership number consisting of ONLY three digits will over-ride lack of two photos and proof of match participation

-N/A

7) 1911 Elitist / Snob Club board has final say on all matters, there is NO SUCH THING AS ARBITRATION!!!!

-Please :cheers:

2) Must have proof of having competed in a Single Stack Division Match or a IDPA CDP Match dating back to January 1, 2007 inclusive

3) Previous use of ANY Polymer framed gun has to have been limited to Production Division

4) Any archived post attributed to you will that was/is deemed to be derogatory to the Single Stack Division is grounds for a lifetime ban.

-See what you can find.

5) Photo of both sides of your 1911 Single Stack must accompany membership application.

- I don't have any right side pics, but you can see video here that shows the right side... http://www.youtube.com/user/A60363

6) Proof of a USPSA Life-Membership number consisting of ONLY three digits will over-ride lack of two photos and proof of match participation

-N/A

7) 1911 Elitist / Snob Club board has final say on all matters, there is NO SUCH THING AS ARBITRATION!!!!

Ahh..Yes... Spartans are "functional." Me like.

MEMBERSHIP UPDATE

GS1 THE GRAND SNOB

1 - Merlin

2 - ZH

3 - Aikidale

4 - Steve J

5 - Gentleman Jim

6 - Mark S18138

7 - IMA45DV8

8 - Alan Meek

9 - Catfish

10 - BONA-FIDE VACANT BOZ1911 (from delinquent to ENFORCER)

11 - Gman Bart

12 - Ladyinblue

13 - CSE Martin

14 - Fortyfiveshooter

15 - Nemo

16 - DMS42

17 - MiddleMan

18 - Airedale

19 - Benny Hill

20 - Carmoney (?)

21 - Sethmark

22 - Both-Ways Bill Nesbitt (He's watching you...)

23 - P.E. Kelly

24 - ddj8052

25 - 6-shot

26 - Dan Sierpina

27 - Grandbagger

28 - j1b

29 - Scout454

30 - Game Player

31 - Michigan Shootist

32 - Lighteye67

33 - MoDoc

34 - Skywalker

35 - ExiledViking

36 - SV SHooter

37 - Steel 1212

38 - Slabbie Shooter

39 - 38Superman

40 - YSued (Director of Photography)

41 - Vagus

42 - 9x21

43 - Dubletap

44 - kgunz11

45 - RESERVED

46 - Krautwagen

Welcome aboard Kraut!

:cheers:

-See what you can find.

-N/A

Accepted

Krautwagon

I don't have photos of my competition Baers, so I'll offer up more JMB 1911 eye candy.

Edited to remove photos:

Nice touch with the lanyard loop on the mainspring housing and lanyard in the photo!

Steve J

Membership Approved

I can now add to my resume. Even an old blind nut can trip over a squirrel now and again.

2008 Louisiana State CDP Division Champion

Woo-hoo. (that's me tooting my own horn) There I said it. :closedeyes:

Edited by Steve J

I'll apply... I've got pics of only one SS cause that's all I've ever needed. Here's the pics and proof of activity. The '93 1st Place D Limited was with my SS when there was only Open & Limited. I was 11th B at '08 WSSS and 22nd B at '07 WSSS. SS is all I've been shooting since I got back in the sport 2 years ago. Thanks for considering my SS - up-turned nose application.

Although your membership has been granted by the higher ups, I was not so impressed. With that stack of pics I was truly surprised :surprise: there were no photos of yourself flexing your biceps or at the very least crushing an empty beer can on your head............

Although your membership has been granted by the higher ups, I was not so impressed. With that stack of pics I was truly surprised :surprise: there were no photos of yourself flexing your biceps or at the very least crushing an empty beer can on your head............

Don't know nuthin bout no beer... but I'm man enough to let this one out. What you putting on the table? :yawn:

post-6848-1206508365.jpg

HMMMMMMMMMM.....Nice Skirt !!:surprise::surprise: I believe you got me on that one, I don't have any skirt pics to share.............

And ifin' I did, I wouldn't share :ph34r:

Edited by boz1911

Don't know nuthin bout no beer... but I'm man enough to let this one out. What you putting on the table? :yawn:

I would think that the picture is proof enough.... No only proof but you also leapfrogged right over the guys who think kilts are the koolest.....