zhunter

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll try.....

It was the best SSN I've been too. Stages were a lot of fun. Still had some very challenging (re: slow to engage) targets, but not impossible. Still need to clean up some bobbles (like..hey dummy....put in a magazine before buzzer...) but in looking at the results, I'm quite happy. 56 points behind Max.

Still need to clean up some bobbles (like..hey dummy....put in a magazine before buzzer...)

We thought you just wanted a way to show off that lightning fast reload of yours on an 8 round stage. Impressive recovery!

BB

Impressive performances from you both, Corey and Shaun. I agree that the stages this year were very fun and challenging. Had a great time on the mini squad.

Bill

Just ordered a new 1911 from forum sponsor and fellow SSES Club member kgunz11, Bobby Keigans, at Freedom Gunworks.

Fantastic guy to work with!!

STI USPSA Single Stack in 9mm. Yeah, I ordered it in 9mm, so sue me. :D

I'm having him add a fiber optic front sight, trigger job, and short trigger.

post-18274-0-20559100-1336696048_thumb.j

I'll try.....

It was the best SSN I've been too. Stages were a lot of fun. Still had some very challenging (re: slow to engage) targets, but not impossible. Still need to clean up some bobbles (like..hey dummy....put in a magazine before buzzer...) but in looking at the results, I'm quite happy. 56 points behind Max.

Great Shooting Shaun

Well just added two more 1911s to my stable. Wife asked "Really, more single stacks? How many can you shoot?" to which I repied "all of them" ;-)

Excellent!

Tell her you need a bunch so that when you run out of ammo in one you can just grab the next one. :goof:

Woo hoo, late to the party but should be right at home here!

Lot's O' single stacks in my safe. Only poly-framed gun I have is a S&W M&P.

Shot the Single Stack Nats back in 2007, and currently building a new .40 for the Para Single Stack Showdown this year.

Can I join? Please? Huh? Huh? Can I?

Woo hoo, late to the party but should be right at home here!

Lot's O' single stacks in my safe. Only poly-framed gun I have is a S&W M&P.

Shot the Single Stack Nats back in 2007, and currently building a new .40 for the Para Single Stack Showdown this year.

Can I join? Please? Huh? Huh? Can I?

Gotta read the first couple of posts to do the deal. ;)

Anopsis

Go to the begining and read the application requirements. Then submit the required docs and the gracious voting members will weigh in. This is a very Snobbish rules oriented bunch and we are that way for good reason. JMB would be proud to see what he has created beyong the obvious Ultimate Fighting Tool the world has ever known.

Let's have a membership listing of the number of Single Stacks we have. (I know this goes against some of our wishes to list such things, but I will start anyway. If you feel uncomfortable, just reply as you wish)

2 here

Let's have a membership listing of the number of Single Stacks we have. (I know this goes against some of our wishes to list such things, but I will start anyway. If you feel uncomfortable, just reply as you wish)

2 here

Ugh, I've had several more than I have now but hard times have forced hard sells. Anyway I currently only have 5. I'll be working on adding a 6th in a couple weeks at the Ohio state match! :sight:

Edited by steel1212

1) Must own a 1911 Single Stack of original JMB Design, NO light railed guns

(1) with a light rail, (6) without.

2) Must have proof of having competed in a Single Stack Division Match or a IDPA CDP Match dating back to January 1, 2007 inclusive

They're lousy, but I have classifiers for Single Stack. That's public record, with my USPSA# in my sig.

3) Previous use of ANY Polymer framed gun has to have been limited to Production Division

I've shot in Production just a handful of times; you can see from my 1st pic that even my Limited and Open guns are steel framed (although not single stacks)

4) Any archived post attributed to you will that was/is deemed to be derogatory to the Single Stack Division is grounds for a lifetime ban.

Won't find any such comments from me, and I'll refer you to my last pic here as proof-positive that I'm a supporter of SSD.

5) Photo of both sides of your 1911 Single Stack must accompany membership application.

Photos #2 and #3 below are both sides of the same in-the-white gun I'm currently building.

Ok, let's see how I do here! Note that the last photo of the SN has the numerical suffix digitally removed for Internet posting. But if that SN doesn't qualify me for this group, then I don't know what will!

post-8629-0-21656700-1336954912_thumb.jp

post-8629-0-46398000-1336954925_thumb.jp

post-8629-0-20691200-1336954936_thumb.jp

post-8629-0-02027800-1336954946_thumb.jp

1) Must own a 1911 Single Stack of original JMB Design, NO light railed guns

(1) with a light rail, (6) without.

2) Must have proof of having competed in a Single Stack Division Match or a IDPA CDP Match dating back to January 1, 2007 inclusive

They're lousy, but I have classifiers for Single Stack. That's public record, with my USPSA# in my sig.

3) Previous use of ANY Polymer framed gun has to have been limited to Production Division

I've shot in Production just a handful of times; you can see from my 1st pic that even my Limited and Open guns are steel framed (although not single stacks)

4) Any archived post attributed to you will that was/is deemed to be derogatory to the Single Stack Division is grounds for a lifetime ban.

Won't find any such comments from me, and I'll refer you to my last pic here as proof-positive that I'm a supporter of SSD.

5) Photo of both sides of your 1911 Single Stack must accompany membership application.

Photos #2 and #3 below are both sides of the same in-the-white gun I'm currently building.

Ok, let's see how I do here! Note that the last photo of the SN has the numerical suffix digitally removed for Internet posting. But if that SN doesn't qualify me for this group, then I don't know what will!

Someone give this man a number

Anopsis is a Non-Voting Member

Welcome to the club

2 here

Funny thing, you know I started out today with four in the house and now there are only 3. However there is another SSEC member who now has one more than he started out with. :-)

Well I think my popensity toward the venerable JMB Design in now well known. 14 FOURTEEN!

One of those is a special buils that I did myself. Fit the frame slide and all my parts by my lil lonesome. He he he. Built it so that I can shoot SASS Wild Bunch and not have to use my Colt (1918 Mfg) 1911.