Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Flame War 05-09-03

3quartertime

First,,,

How's this rhino?

He is the SHjT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quality from start to finish. Take the back seat please.

Second,,,

I'll get better when I get off my lazy arse and make it happen... C class sux and for the guys that have never been C class it's not an issue. I'm proud to be in the same class as my friend Rhino...

I hate assholes that drive through MY neighborhood at a million miles and hour while dodging the speed bumps by practically running up on the sidewalk. For christ's sake, there's kids all over the place.

s a great shooter and student of the sport. I'd do just about anything to get better but I can't do the cigarette in the shooters box thing!!!

If I was a nationaly recongized shooter I think I would put a sign up out front that advertised the fact that I may be very mellow but if you keep pushing I'll show you what it takes to be 'The Man'... Basically the same thing that the Motor City Madman used to do... My problem is the kids would be more impressed with my equipment than my skill!!! Man I need to get to my dry firing!!!

SiG Lady,,,

I wouldn't try and suggest something that you already know of BUT,,,

We know that you spend regular time at the indoor range,,,maybe you can find a cute shooter fella to take some lessons from. I'm sure a lady of your looks and demeanor could make said fella weak at the knees in mere moments!!!

My goal is to become a good enough shooter that someday young ladies ask me for instructions!!! Unfortunetly by the time I get that good I'll be so old the ladies will be helping me with my walker!!!

Oh well,,,I still hate C class,,,even if I'm the reason I'm still there!!!

"is that my transmission whining, or my friends!!" Haw!!!!

I'll have to wear that quote out!!!!!!!!!!

And I HATE someone wearing out one of MY Quotes!!!!!!! :lol:

When I first joined The Forum, I introduced the following phrase......

"When in doubt I simply ask myself, what would Rob Leatham do at a time like this...?"

Flexmoney promptly made it his signature line for quite some time. I had mixed feelings about that.....

(secretly I was flattered all to hell.) ;)B)

After a day full of daytime talk shows, I now realize I'm in error with my hatin'. I knew this from before, but sometimes I forget:

. . . Don't hate the play-ah, baby . . . hate the game . . . B)

Oh, and I hate how this software sometimes refuses to recognize its own funky version of html tags. :angry:

"Indy shooters shut your pieholes." That's the problem with the internet, it is difficult to discern the tone at times. The pieholers were teasing Dave because of his grousing about some really terrific shooting. He was shooting on the move at multiple targets, none closer than 10 yards and three that were 15-20 yards away. All "A's" and one "C" out of 20 possible? You betcha I'm going to give him some grief for complaining about that.

Who do you think was doing the coaching anyway? Another thing I HATE about the internet. You only get half the story.

Another HATE? I stole a peek into the moderators forum once. Made me want to puke.

I'm sure I'll be deleted or ex-communicated for that last one.

Have a nice weekend.

Now we're getting somewhere (all that huggy talk makes it hard to roast your online buddies).

This IS a flame war, right?

Speaking of crappy holsters...

I am thinking of parking my Power Speed. I like it and all, but it is kinda tough on the finish of my purdy plastic fantastic*. Are there any holsters out there that treat the gun as if it were on a pillow? :D

*plastic fantastic by DBChaffin.

I hate people always making fun of paras. My p14 is two years old with over 16000 rounds through it and is 100% reliable.

:angry::(

Pull the trigger and it goes boom every time.

:D unless you are dry firing :D

"Indy shooters shut your pieholes." That's the problem with the internet, it is difficult to discern the tone at times. The pieholers were teasing Dave because of his grousing about some really terrific shooting. He was shooting on the move at multiple targets, none closer than 10 yards and three that were 15-20 yards away. All "A's" and one "C" out of 20 possible? You betcha I'm going to give him some grief for complaining about that.

Who do you think was doing the coaching anyway? Another thing I HATE about the internet. You only get half the story.

Another HATE? I stole a peek into the moderators forum once. Made me want to puke.

I'm sure I'll be deleted or ex-communicated for that last one.

Have a nice weekend.

Yeah! What twix said! :angry:

And now I am curious about the moderators' forum . . . How many complaints about me in there? I hate not knowing! <_<

I hate people always making fun of paras. My p14 is two years old with over 16000 rounds through it and is 100% reliable.

:angry::(

Pull the trigger and it goes boom every time.

:D unless you are dry firing :D

Oh, yeah!

My primary carry gun is a lightweight P14.45 and it's the most reliable gun I've ever owned, including SIGs and Glocks! :P

I put 12-14K through it the first few years I was shooting in USPSA/IPSC. I retired it to "carry a lot; shoot a little" duty because it was getting really, really loose (slide to frame). It's still a tack driver, though, thanks to a nicely fit bushing and a curiously well fit set of rear lugs.

I just realized that this forum is a lot like professional wrestling "trash talk." B)

I just realized that this forum is a lot like professional wrestling "trash talk."

Yep. That what the Friday Flame War is supposed to be about.

The general "Hate Forum" is for members to blow off steam. No fair picking on them there. The FFW is free-style. :ph34r:

(Hey...any of you Indy guys gonna make it to the Miamisburg match tomorrow? )

http://home.earthlink.net/~randyuspsa/