Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Want to feel old? Have the boxboy at the grocery store ask you three times to take your groceries out to the car.

"Are you sure you don't want me to take that cart for you sir? You look like you might keel over and die between there and here sir."

"I just got back from the gym. I always limp a little after the gym."

"Yes, many of our more elderly customers have trouble after physical therapy. Sure you don't want me to take that cart for you?"

"I wasn't in therapy, I was working out."

"Would you like to try some free Geritol and support stockings while I take that cart out for you sir?"

I'm not even middle-aged yet, but as far as the boxboy's concerned I might as well be 103. BTW, who keeps letting all the little kids into the bars these days? :)

I'm pretty damn old. I'm several months older than 3quartertime and he's a geezer.

I'm almost ten freakin' years older than BigDave.

I actually do have my own walker too. I may mount dual holsters on it this weekend. B)

The reason I spelled my name this way is because the first thing I used this name in was AIM, and the full name was already taken. Instead of trying to remember which screen name I used where, I just decided to use the same for each site...