Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Super Hawg

mwx40x40

Saw in the American Rifleaman where Para is coming out with a 6" widebody. However the article only mentioned it in 45 acp. I would have thought the better idea would be to market it in 40 S&W. But what do I know about marketing , I would have brought the long slide M&P out in 40 instead of 9mm, but I guess I am just partial to 40's . Or maybe just partial to potential Limited guns :lol:

downrange.tv podcast, interview with Todd Jarrett, they talked about superhawg in 40, TJ said they are trying to get it out in the next 6 months...we will have to wait and see if that is true i guess

very interesting. now did you see it on tv or the magazine?

It was an article in their magazine. It was actually about two extremes. One was a 9mm LDA built on a frame like Springers EXP and the other was the 6" Super Hawg.

mws

the u.s. military is still testing products for their new sidearm, which one of the main selling points was in 45acp, single stack and double, everyone including fn. is making double stacks for the testing, many, many dollors to be made. I have heard this is the resend that springfield keeps putting off producing the hi-cap 40 S&W in 1911 frame :mellow:

Saw in the American Rifleaman where Para is coming out with a 6" widebody. However the article only mentioned it in 45 acp. I would have thought the better idea would be to market it in 40 S&W. But what do I know about marketing , I would have brought the long slide M&P out in 40 instead of 9mm, but I guess I am just partial to 40's . Or maybe just partial to potential Limited guns :lol:

Best I can tell the missed the boat again! Catalog and website just show it in 45 cal. What a bummer. :angry:

I agree that a .40 would be on my "must buy list" ---- and for what it's worth --- HEY TODD J , tell Para to market a wide body .38 Super !!!! They already make a 38Super top end , so now mate it with a fat bottom :devil:

• 8 months later...