Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 1 Multi Gun-New Dates

Okay, Boys and Girls, it's official.

The NEW Dates for the Area 1 Multi Gun are...August 22nd through August 24th, 2008. After looking at our options Mike and I decided that this was the best fit we could come up with. See my previous post for our reasons.

We are going to explore a couple of different scenarios for the match itself. Instead of having a relatively static long range rifle stage we are going to attempt to have a 'Jungle Run' involving plenty of movement, lots of targets, and the opportunity to shoot at around 250-300 yards at the end. In fact, we do not plan to use the main rifle or shotgun ranges at the club at all. There is also the possibility that there will be a fun shoot stage at the match.

The match fee will be $85

If you have questions send me an e-mail. We are always looking for staff (shoot for free, other stuff). We should have the entry form up at nassonline.org 'soon'.

Tom Chambers

Rangemaster

Area 1 Multi Gun

This is very sad news. Now not only do I have to miss Nationals due to the inability of USPSA leadership to do the job , but in turn it has taken away the opportunity to shoot this match as well.... yeah only two wasted vacations this year....thanks pres <_<

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Any updates to this match?

Stages, round counts, etc?

Stages and Round Counts should be up by the end of this week. Just finished up match #4(or is it 5?) so i should have the time to finalize stages and what to bring

Tom

Here's the round counts:

57 rifle

60 pistol

56 shot

20 slugs

There will be 9 stages. The most distant rifle shot will be around 300 yards.

See you at the match.

Tom Chambers

Range Master

Everyone who is registered received an email from Mike McCarter (I think). This had most of the details about lunch. No word yet on scoring or stage diagrams. I don't know that the stages will be posted at all before the match. We will be using USPSA MG rules.

• 2 weeks later...