Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Single Stack Classifications Fixed

Steve J

Edit to original post: Talk about getting on a problem once it's identified and fixing it! Thanks guys. You rock.

Single Stack classifier scores didn't make it into the January 12 update. No scores. Same old note that your SS classification is your highest of your other divisions.

:(

edit: Correction. Actually the scores are there, but on my page there's no mention that they're SS Classifier scores. I guess it's still a work in progress and I guess progress is being made.

:)

My emoticons are bypolar today.

Edited by Steve J

Well, I see Rob is posting at the same time I am, but I will note, that:

I have an older classifier with a higher score that is not getting used, what is the deal with that, isn't the higher one supposed to be used? Why only 4 score and not the normal 6, I have plenty there?

My scores are there, but I have not been given a classification. But, IF I add up the "Y" scores, I JUST make "A"!!!! :cheers:

Well, I see Rob is posting at the same time I am, but I will note, that:

I have an older classifier with a higher score that is not getting used, what is the deal with that, isn't the higher one supposed to be used? Why only 4 score and not the normal 6, I have plenty there?

My scores are there, but I have not been given a classification. But, IF I add up the "Y" scores, I JUST make "A"!!!! :cheers:

Only four of mine have a Y also, and I have oodles.