Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

HI- Looking for Jr. shooters ;)

Scooter Shooter

Hi- My name is Richard but I go by Scooter I'm a 13 year old shooter. My mom is heidit she told me about the website and I thought it would be cool and decided to make an accout, so anyway down to the point. I'm looking for any other junior shooters out there in pistol shotgun rifle anything just talk and find other kids who shoot. I used to shoot rifles, but now I want to shoot UPSPA.

The gun i shoot right now is a 38 super(STI) in OPEN , but at my first match i shot 40 cal. STI in limited minor. I have also shot a Smith & Wesson M&P( 9mm). My first match( was a classifyer match).... Well i was a little nervous about shooting the match, but since i was young i had been out helping at these matches with my dad( i wasn't shooting , I was just picking up my dad's brass). So i knew most of the people. There were also more people to meet. However when i had shot my first stage, some of my dad's friends came over and told me what i could have done better. the next stage i was very relaxed and i shot it the way my dad's friends had advised me. The rest of the match was just really fun.

Scooter Shooter,

Welcome to the forum! I just finished up a reply to your Mom's post and asked her if you were involved in USPSA shooting - it looks like you are (or will be soon). My son is also 13 and has been shooting USPSA a bit more than a year - he doesn't have an accout here, but I'll tell him that your looking for other juniors and he may open one. This is certainly the best place you'll find to get answers to any questions you may have. Again - weclome to the board.

PS - My son likes pistol shooting, but he's really into Multi-Gun (where you shoot Rifle, Pistol, and Shotgun all together in one match - sometimes even all three in one stage).

Edited by Fullauto_Shooter

Hey whats up

My name is Nick and I'm 15 years old, been shooting USPSA for about one year

just got serious in bout the last 9 months though

I started shooting rifle as well, but found USPSA-style matches to be more interesting. still looking forward to multi-gun lol

I attended Jerry and Kay's Junior Camp in Louisiana with John Suber and it was tons of fun :)

welcome to the forums feel free to inquire about anything thats on your mind and ill do my best to give you my opinion from the perspective of another Junior.

What division are you shooting atm?

Hey guys,

I'm not a junior anymore, but I started out as one (21 now). I shot IDPA mostly as a young one, and am now starting with USPSA. Welcome to the forum, ask questions, read to your hearts content, but mostly have fun. The action shooting sports are full of great people who will go the extra mile for you, especially juniors. Glad you found this great resource.

Sean

Welcome to the forum and USPSA... you are in for one heck of a fun ride. You may wonder if you should have taken the "blue pill" at times, but that passes quickly.. mostly. :)

Im not a junior, but have been told Im childish. :D There are some Js out there... Nemo??? Your son have an account?

Good luck.. be safe, have fun.

Hi Scooter!

My two sons, Nelson (16) and Francisco (14), are junior shooters. Francisco has an account here, his forum name is Scrat. The name was given to him by John Suber's South Carolina bunch. :D

Send him a PM and I'll make sure he replies.

Welcome aboard!

• 2 years later...
Hi Scooter!

My two sons, Nelson (16) and Francisco (14), are junior shooters. Francisco has an account here, his forum name is Scrat. The name was given to him by John Suber's South Carolina bunch. :D

Send him a PM and I'll make sure he replies.

Welcome aboard!

Hello,

I am a junior shooter. I am 12 years old and have been shooting USPSA for about a year. Feel free to ask any questions. :cheers:

Thanks,

Jason

Welcome to the Enos forum Scooter Shooter. You can learn a great deal from the other junior and senior shooters here. Don't be intimidated by the older shooters here. We older shooters were subjected to a rigorous scentific study a while back. After spending millions of the tax payers' money it was determined that our average emotional age was 9.2 years. :rolleyes:

I've shot with both Francisco and John Suber and you can certainly learn a great deal from them. Some of it you may even be able to share with your mom. :roflol:

hi Scooter

most of don't act as mature as a 13 year old so ....you will fit in on most any post.

Actualy i like coaching Jr shooters because the see twice as fast as us older guys Its all bout what you See ;)

Old or young shooting has few limits eccept self imposed