Another blatant display of wealth! :bow:

I am also inspired. :)

There are three ways of dealing with those who have more money:

1. Join 'em!

2. Bitch about it.

3. Steal their stuff.

:roflol:

Just pointing out the obvious.

No bitching here , and when I get old and can't walk any longer I'll buy a better all terrain golf cart! :sight:

I'll tell you my story on stage 9. It won't take much time. :P

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just came back from the range, and what they've done in a few days is nothing short of amazing. I was out there Monday practicing, and one guy (Hi Dominic!) was cleaning up, other than that it seemed barren. Today there are some downright devious stages, the props look great (I can't emphasize enough how important window shooting skills are going to be) and something for everyone. Long shots, hoser stages, steel and movers, hallways, etc. Like Kentucky weather, if you don't like a particular stage, just wait a while.

H.

Looking for a place to eat Sat evening. Whats close to the range thats decent???

Flyin

How close? Louisville is just 7 miles south.

Thats plenty close. Within 10-15 mins if possible.

Flyin

Looking for a place to eat Sat evening. Whats close to the range thats decent???

Flyin

Flyin

I'm sure one of the louisvilletonians can help out with some places to eat but I figure there has to be something there.

Flyin

Flyin

I'm sure one of the louisvilletonians can help out with some places to eat but I figure there has to be something there.

You know we already have some guys from Ohio there right now working the match but I don't know that I would trust Pharoah Benders choice of establisments. We might end up at a BLUE Oyster or something along those lines. :roflol: I been hearing how Capt and Coke is a girls drink but from what I seen some of the Dayton Crew drink beer from a wine glass with the pinky finger extended , sip.....sip......sip. No mug for you :cheers:

Flyin

Flyin

Flyin

You know we already have some guys from Ohio there right now working the match but I don't know that I would trust Pharoah Benders choice of establisments. We might end up at a BLUE Oyster or something along those lines. :roflol: I been hearing how Capt and Coke is a girls drink but from what I seen some of the Dayton Crew drink beer from a wine glass with the pinky finger extended , sip.....sip......sip. No mug for you :cheers:

Flyin

:roflol:

Wait till after we're done shooting and we'll join you for dinner.

We aren't getting there until late afternoon so well be checking out the stages right after you guys are done shooting.

Is just your better half coming or are you tagging along too :roflol: I think I owe you a drink for the Overall results of the Area 8 match anyways.

Sounds like a plan.

Flyin

lol :roflol:

And it's "The Manhole", not "Blue Oyster".

I'll show you how the Dayton boys drink this weekend John. Here's a hint: It doesn't involve pineapple wedges or umbrellas ;)

Flyin

Flyin

Three miles South of the range is fast food highway. The Hooters is a stone's throw from the Bass Pro Shop.

lol :roflol:

And it's "The Manhole", not "Blue Oyster".

I'll show you how the Dayton boys drink this weekend John. Here's a hint: It doesn't involve pineapple wedges or umbrellas ;)

I think that is a dare...Chris, you got a....what is it those things they have on airplanes when you get sick :ph34r:

Flyin

Flyin

Three miles South of the range is fast food highway. The Hooters is a stone's throw from the Bass Pro Shop.

Hooters....mmmmm cause we all go for the wings....

Seriously though, Louisville is a serious restaurant town, so you'll need to narrow down what you're looking for. Personally, I think the most interesting restaurant right now is a place called Red Pepper, which serves honest-to-goodness authentic Chinese (and they also have a menu full of the standards) Szechuan-style. Pickled Pork Stomach Soup is amazing, and you can get real frisky with kidneys, tendons, tripe, all the nasty bits.

Otherwise, just make it to Bardstown Road and there's two miles of restaurants and bars. If you're looking for anything specific, let me know.

H.

Seriously though, Louisville is a serious restaurant town, so you'll need to narrow down what you're looking for. Personally, I think the most interesting restaurant right now is a place called Red Pepper, which serves honest-to-goodness authentic Chinese (and they also have a menu full of the standards) Szechuan-style. Pickled Pork Stomach Soup is amazing, and you can get real frisky with kidneys, tendons, tripe, all the nasty bits.

Otherwise, just make it to Bardstown Road and there's two miles of restaurants and bars. If you're looking for anything specific, let me know.

H.

MMM nothing like organs, tendons and a Captain and Diet Coke chaser