Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Indiana Section and State Championship

...and for those who live far from here and have wondered what the term "muggy" meant(rtr coming from CO maybe?)...this may be your chance to learn...lots of moisture on the ground with plenty of sun to help it evaporate....mmmm..."at least it will be moist heat" as stated before :devil:

did I mention, I CAN'T wait?!?!

Edited by hk_mtbr

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and for those who live far from here and have wondered what the term "muggy" meant(rtr coming from CO maybe?)...this may be your chance to learn

Well we made it to the great state of IN early this AM. I stepped out of my car at 2am expecting it to be a little cool at least, and bam it's 80 degrees and humid, definitely not like Colorado. Looks like it'll be a fun match, looking forward to it.

Hey match staffers.

Looks like I can make it on Sunday. I sent David and email and a PM (last night) with my info, but I know he is super busy. I'd appreciate it if somebody would mention that I plan to be there and hope to take one of the "walk-on" slots that was available on Sunday.

And...I wanna get in on the drawing from that custom gun (I'm feeling lucky, and $85 is a good price for that gun) :):):)

Hey match staffers.

Looks like I can make it on Sunday. I sent David and email and a PM (last night) with my info, but I know he is super busy. I'd appreciate it if somebody would mention that I plan to be there and hope to take one of the "walk-on" slots that was available on Sunday.

And...I wanna get in on the drawing from that custom gun (I'm feeling lucky, and $85 is a good price for that gun) :):):)

Sorry Flex but that pistol already has my name on it. My luck is stronger than yours! :sight:

Hey match staffers.

Done deal. I will let him know when I get there this evening.

Hey match staffers.

Sorry Flex but that pistol already has my name on it. My luck is stronger than yours! :sight:

Sorry Dan I just spoke to them and they spelled your name JOEL...sorry guys I'll have to take it from here...

..and since I just bought a new high zoot pistol it only stands to reason that I would win it.

...and for those who live far from here and have wondered what the term "muggy" meant(rtr coming from CO maybe?)...this may be your chance to learn

Well we made it to the great state of IN early this AM. I stepped out of my car at 2am expecting it to be a little cool at least, and bam it's 80 degrees and humid, definitely not like Colorado. Looks like it'll be a fun match, looking forward to it.

Be prepared, especially those shooting in the AM, for fogging glasses.... ;)

Be prepared, especially those shooting in the AM, for fogging glasses.... ;)

Finally, I get shoot a major match and have an advantage over most everyone else. Those conditions are what we call a homefield advantage in South Georgia. Just what we like. Teepy and I left there this morning and are 1/2 the way to LVille. BTW Teepy is the kid that was swimming in the mudholes at the 04 Kentucky Match. We are looking forward to a fun filled match. :cheers:

Loaded up and ready to hit the road. Cart's all shined up so momma looks good picking up score sheets. I'll see you guys in the morning. Going to be a hot fun weekend. :cheers:

post-10237-1212696287.jpg

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

Hey match staffers.

Done deal. I will let him know when I get there this evening.

Thanks Larry. :)

I'll be leaving around 7:00 am after working for 8 hrs. saving the world from darkness and evil to start shooting early Sunday. Wish me luck! I'll be the one sleeping between stages.

David,

Go ahead and put Flex in one of the 2 walk on spots in my squad !!!!!! :)

I've got to get him for making me hit the NO-SHOOT on his stage at A-8 that let his OHIO parnter in crime out do me by .6 of a match point !!!!!!!!! :devil::goof:

Hop

Another blatant display of wealth! :bow:

I am also inspired. :)

There are three ways of dealing with those who have more money:

1. Join 'em!

2. Bitch about it.

3. Steal their stuff.

:roflol:

AP3 always told me that it's not how good you shoot, but how good you look shooting. :D

Don't even try #3. I've seen momma in a bar fight or two. She's pretty tuff. :P

Chris C.

Another blatant display of wealth! :bow:

I am also inspired. :)

There are three ways of dealing with those who have more money:

1. Join 'em!

2. Bitch about it.

3. Steal their stuff.

Just pointing out the obvious.

No bitching here , and when I get old and can't walk any longer I'll buy a better all terrain golf cart! :sight:

definitely not like Colorado.

Statement as of 12:01 PM MDT on June 05, 2008

... Snow Advisory remains in effect until 6 PM MDT this

afternoon...

A Snow Advisory remains in effect until 6 PM MDT this afternoon.

Periods of snow can be expected through this afternoon. By late

today 2 to 5 inches of new snow is expected above 9000 feet.

A Snow Advisory means that periods of snow will cause primarily

travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow and slush covered roads

and limited visibilities... and use caution while driving.

David,

I've got to get him for making me hit the NO-SHOOT on his stage at A-8 that let his OHIO parnter in crime out do me by .6 of a match point !!!!!!!!! :devil::goof:

Hop

Sam - is Flex the guy you were talking about???? And you still want him on our squad after saying those things? :)

David,

Hop

Sam - is Flex the guy you were talking about???? And you still want him on our squad after saying those things? :)

Someone wants to stir the pot.

David,

Hop

If you want, I can remind you not to shoot those penalty targets. :P:lol: