Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Indiana Section and State Championship

Is this still on the half day format? Is there any afternoon slots available, Fri, Sat, or Sun? Is the prize table being done like last year, door prizes plus class winner prizes? If it is, what are the prizes for 1st Master in Limited and Limited 10?

Thanks.

recoil springs and shock buffs.... :rolleyes::P

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this still on the half day format? Is there any afternoon slots available, Fri, Sat, or Sun? Is the prize table being done like last year, door prizes plus class winner prizes? If it is, what are the prizes for 1st Master in Limited and Limited 10?

Thanks.

Really haven't gotten that far yet

Is there a fax or other fast way to sign up just to be sure?

I'm hoping to squad on sunday...fyi in SS.

Thanks in advance!

Joel

Sunday is a good day to shoot...

Edited by steel1212

Thanks.

I have intended to do a match website update for a couple of weeks, but just can't seem to get to it. Lots to do to get ready for the match. To answer a couple of the above questions.

Yes, still half day format on Saturday. More like a 3/4 day on Sunday.

Yes, there are slots available. Specifically, as of this moment (5/20/8) we have 15 Saturday am (out of 60 total), 29 Saturday pm (out of 80) and 23 Sunday (out of 100), so we are basically at 70% of absolute maximum. This doesn't count 49 staff and miscellaneous shooters on Friday.

As Jake said, still working out prize distribution pending knowing what the total loot is. Our current thinking is a gun goes to division winners, plus a gun given away and one raffled with at least part of the proceeds going to the Junior Program. I expect prizes for class winners, some giveaways to competitors and some giveaways specifically for staff.

I hope to get the following posted by early next week: squad grid, competitor breakdown, awards breakdown, and anything else that seems relevant.

Planning for the match is on schedule despite relentless rain at the range.

Sunday Single Stackers here I come!

Does anyone know how many Single Stackers are shooting the match?

Saturday Single Stackers here I come! :)

I know of at least one guy and he don't suck, he only shoots SS when I don't though lol :roflol:

I know of at least one guy and he don't suck, he only shoots SS when I don't though lol :roflol:

Interesting :P Ithink I know him...sorta like me OFG(old fat guy)

I'm hoping there are at least 5 B)

I have updated the website (Indiana Section Championship) to include the following:

On the Home page:

Event times

Current division / class breakdown (231 shooters so far. Hopalong - 9 revolver shooters!)

Current trophy / awards breakdown

Accessible from menu bar:

Squad Schedule

Current Squad Assignments (it has already changed since the upload, but you will get the gist)

Match planning is progressing on schedule. I did a walk through on the range with event coordinator Lee Leonard on Saturday. Stages are coming together nicely. Rain is still an obstacle but we will be ready on match day!

It appears that there is no classifier, like the know-it-all that I am I thought this was a no no. Upon looking in the rule book it appears that 1 classifier is allowed, but not required at a level II match. So I've already learned something and I haven't even shot the match.

Looking forward to meeting some nice folks at this one and to having some fun shooting, anyone fellow BEers on squad 21?