Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ALABAMA STATE MATCH

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weather channel.com just showed low in the 20s and high of 41..nice. I figured if I went to Alabama i could at least count on warm weather...Lucky I learned along time ago to bring clothes for skiing and swimming no matter where I go. Yep, i will be that guy in the Hawaii airport with a ski parka...I got bunches of snivvel gear.. :surprise:

Edited by WINGMEN10

Hey Randal,

I've got a lightweight t-shirt and an extra pair of shorts if you need them!! I'll also bring plenty of ICE cold water to keep you hydrated as well. Just trying to be helpful.

Hey Randal,

I've got a lightweight t-shirt and an extra pair of shorts if you need them!! I'll also bring plenty of ICE cold water to keep you hydrated as well. Just trying to be helpful.

Thanks, I got the shit and shorts part covered, you can bring the water and maybe tote my bag so I dont get overheated!!!!!!

Edited to add

I just noticed the typo....but I will leave it alone as I do believe I have that COVERED AS WELL!! :lol:

Edited by DrawandDuck

Everyone remember to dress WARM, As many LAYERS as possible....6-8 should be sufficient to limit your movement....I mean KEEP YOU WARM!!!

Methinks you may already have an advantage .........Cooper tunnel not made for guys like me.....and I noticed it's on the highest point stage...... :rolleyes:

Methinks you may already have an advantage .........Cooper tunnel not made for guys like me.....and I noticed it's on the highest point stage......

Cooper tunnel; targets only available from low ports; my knees and back hurt just thinking about it.

Methinks you may already have an advantage .........Cooper tunnel not made for guys like me.....and I noticed it's on the highest point stage......

Cooper tunnel; targets only available from low ports; my knees and back hurt just thinking about it.

Chris, WE wouldn't want you to injure youself so JUST SKIP them....I am SURE you can make those points up on the other stages!!!!!

Edited by DrawandDuck

:lol: Do I need to send the Jazzy Chair down with Robbie? :lol:

Edited by Clint U66

OK Randal I am not bringing my extra coat with that ugly yellow stripe then

Hey Randal,

we have a stage painted in your honor it is so bright you will think it's the middle of

July. If the weather man is correct and the cold weather comes in I'll be on stage 6 with a heater if you

need to take the Chill OFF...

Tammy

Dang, the secret is OUT.....ALL the stages were designed by me, specifically for me in order to provide me with a HUGE advantage over ALL you guys......

Tammy, is it YELLOW???????????

Edited by DrawandDuck

Dang, the secret is OUT.....ALL the stages were designed by me, specifically for me in order to privide me with a HUGE advantage over ALL you guys......

Tammy, is it YELLOW???????????

YOU GOT IT!!!!!!

That's a good thing!! Maybe we'll be able to see it through all of the rain and snow. I'm about 1.5 hrs west of the range and it's raining like crazy right now with SNOW forecast overnight. Good luck to all who are shooting today.

Maybe the rain will be gone by mid morning and all they will have to worry about is a "little" MUD......I'll take the COLD over the rain any day..Does look like ALOT of snow in behind this thing....I will have to round up some long pants though :angry:

post-6763-1204893620.jpg

Edited by DrawandDuck

Maybe the rain will be gone by mid morning and all they will have to worry about is a "little" MUD......I'll take the COLD over the rain any day..Does look like ALOT of snow in behind this thing....I will have to round up some long pants though :angry:

Should I bring the pair you left here :surprise:

Should I bring the pair you left here :surprise:

Has Helen got them pressed and folded????