Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ALABAMA STATE MATCH

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still slots left for friday shooters, Sat. filling up fast, we will probably cut it off at 80 on Sat. Thats 8 -10 man squads, about all we can run in a day.

less than 2 weeks and counting .

up date on woogies post

there are 17 slots left as of this posting for saturday.we need to have your entry form in as soon as you can get them in. we have room friday if you can not make it for saturday.

roger

Still slots left for friday shooters, Sat. filling up fast, we will probably cut it off at 80 on Sat. Thats 8 -10 man squads, about all we can run in a day.

less than 2 weeks and counting .

up date on woogies post

there are 17 slots left as of this posting for saturday.we need to have your entry form in as soon as you can get them in. we have room friday if you can not make it for saturday.

roger

down to 10 slots left for saturday

Robbie

I know I sent you a confirmation email.

We're down to about 4 slots remaining. As soon as it fills up (Monday, Tuesday?), I'll post the squad lists here on Enos and on the match web site. Looking forward to it.

MHearn

Hey Mark,

I don't believe Randal has received his confirmation yet either. I'm sure it's just an oversight though. We know you guys are really busy setting this match up and we really appreciate it. Looking forward to an awesome match. By the way I had wanted Robbie Wheaton in my squad but accidentally left the squad request form blank. I would like to shoot with my normal group + Robbie. Thanks for your help Mark.

stages are up and ready to shoot.I wan't to thank everyone that helped make this match happen. sam conway for sponsoring the match and giving us a sti 45 spartan to give away.central alabama sport shooters--rocket city practical shooters and too all at mossbranch who pitched in and worked their butts off.and to all the ROs that are working the match---bill for scoring the match. THANK YOU

roger cash

I look forward to this match but I think you bring up a Great Point..We drive, we shoot the match, and we leave. And some of us are the first ones to complain that the scores are not up yet..But we forget the people who have spent time and money to make even local matches happen...I thank all of you for your hard work, you are truly some of the multitudes of unsung heroes that make this sport happen everyday..not for fame or glory or money..but to make this sport as Great as it is...I look forward to it. :cheers:

Edited by WINGMEN10

Hope everyone will check their entry information on the above squad list and let me know if they see anything that needs to be changed. Getting close.

Mark Hearn

Edited by mhearn