Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Carolina Tactical Invitational 3 Gun

The 2008 Carolina Tactical Invitational 3 Gun (CTI) is scheduled for July 26-27, 2008 at The Range in Oxford North Carolina. Information and applications are available on line at www.cti3gun.com 10 stage match 6 stages on Saturday 4 stages Sunday.

Max rifle distance 300 yards.

Mike

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a GREAT last match year (not to mention it was my first big 3G match)!! Great staff, stages and prize table!!

Mike you can count me in for this one. My leave slips were approved an my application will be in the mail by the end of the week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Is this a 3 gun match or a Multi-Gun match? IE only one gun per stage or?

I can see it says 3 gun but...

Scott

AKA Busyhawk

Muti-gun, no-whining, hit-the-dirt, 225 yard MGM mini-popper shooting match.

(Oh, did I mention the 75 yard plates painted grey in the dark Carolina woods!)

It is a Saiga 12, with a PK-01 red dot scope, SAW pistol grip, Kvar Nato length AK stock, Tapco G2 fire control group, with a cheap kock off grip pod. And an MD ARMS 20 round drum magazine. I most likely will leave the drum at home and use regular stick mags

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What are the rules for heavy metal equipment. .308 or larger w/iron sights 20 round mag? 12 guage pump shotgun with 8 in the tube, no ports or optics? 8 in the mag .45 pistol....10mm OK??

3gunr

The rules will be posted shortly, but you have it down good for the HM class.......There are no changes to the rules from last year. Except that Trooper Class was added.

Also Great news that Sabre Defense and Mike Gibson Manufacturing are back on board as Major Match Sponsors, Mike is back for his 5th year thanks Mike! Thanks to David Powers for Sabre Defense's support again this year. So far Stage Sponsors include, Safariland, Pro Ears, Armalite, Speed Shooter Specialties, Springfield Armory, Larue Tactical, DPMS and Calvery Arms. Calvery Arms is also sponsoring the Trooper Class.

Mike

• 1 month later...

I am registered for the match for the first time and it looks like it is going to be a ton of fun. Any updates? or idea when the rules will be posted? Also, any Hotel reccomendations?

Edited by ap3