Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Made My Heart Beat Fast

jmallard

SiG Lady,

Well, it was a hot day :rolleyes: duh, I mean the temperature :lol: It is hot in So. Cal in July.

The SBT was visiting the U.S. promoting a movie and in concert

with Glock (they all shot the match with a Glock) participated in a USPSA Match at Southwest Pistol League on 1 Jul 2001.

Unfortunately, I can't say that I was the only one they were kind enough to pose with. :P

Not to blatantly plub my website, you can find more photos of the match on my website (link in sig below).

Alan Degasis and Nelson Dymond had the task <_< of giving the ladies some basic insructions a few days before the match. That must have been hard work. :rolleyes:

They finished 46, 49, 50, and 51 in a field of 53 shooters. Not too shabby - none of them were last.

They were very nice ladies. :D

You did mean the girls' legs didn't you ;)

You did mean the girls' legs didn't you...?
Heck, no. I can't even SEE the girl's legs! :D
I WOULD TAKE SiG LADY ANYDAY OVER ALL OF THEM PUT TOGETHER!!
Not if he knew what I looked like in real life. J's just a little wound up because (little trumpet fanfare here) it's his BIRTHDAY...!

Not if he knew what I looked like in real life.  J's just a little wound up because (little trumpet fanfare here) it's his BIRTHDAY...!

SiG Lady,

You would loose THAT bet BIG TIME, guaranteed!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) And my Birthday has NOTHING to do with it :rolleyes:

Jeffro

• 2 months later...