Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Midwest ICORE Regionals

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I think I'll try....to do better this time...hear me Pinshooter...be quaken in your boots...either from fear or laughter, :rolleyes: doesn't matter as long as we have fun. Is this the third one? Mike puts on a great match and it is either warm or cool cause it's indoors and he controls the weather there, so no rain at the match... :cheers:

I'll be there as well as LITTLE FFL.

Come on Cliff, Carmmoney, & Dave

This is a great match weather permitting :rolleyes:

I will be rusty as I will be just getting back from SHOT show. two days in a car is heck let alone working the show and gambling all night :surprise:

I will be rusty as I will be just getting back from SHOT show. two days in a car is heck let alone working the show and gambling all night :surprise:

2 days in a car with the Surgi brothers. I'll take waterboarding every time.

The match is the same weekend as the Florida Open. If I can get a cheap plane ticket, I'll try to work it in. Maybe fly over Friday night after the Open.

Thats a big maybe

Hi fl

Will you be going to the Southern Regional?

I'll be flying down for the third year.

Rich

Hi fl

Will you be going to the Southern Regional?

I'll be flying down for the third year.

Rich

Rich, Not ffl but I am going to try again to get to the Southern Regionals if I can get someone to feed my cows. And I will have my kerosene socks with me.....rdd

And I will have my kerosene socks with me.....rdd

Good Lord Bubber! It ain't going to be that cols in mid March. BVEtter hope you won't need bug spray.

Danny Warren and I are thinking about driving up for the Midwest Regional. :ph34r:

The regional is between SHOT and NRA convention and I predict that I will be busy. However, just yesterday we were talking about going. Maybe I could get Little FFL out of school and come down to shoot.

Maybe.

david

I'm hoping to make it this year, but I'm going to need to clear up some work-related scheduling conflicts first.

If I can go, I'll probably ride down with DougC and Revoman.

I'd sure like to take my 27-7 out for a test run before the IRC!

This one is on my schedule and I need to call Mike Homm in Garden City to see if he is going to make it. This could turn into a big match for the Master class with the names I see flying around. I will just sit back in my lonely B class and watch you all slug it out. Hey I am not to proud to pick up the scrapes after all somebody does have to play second fiddle. :cheers:

Edited by revoman

• 3 weeks later...

No doubt, I am a very lucky man seeing as how I live an hour or less from five soon to be six IDPA or USPSA clubs. But I can't find an ICORE match within

200 miles.

Has anybody shot their first ICORE at a major match, is this a bad idea? I would hate to look stewpud.

No doubt, I am a very lucky man seeing as how I live an hour or less from five soon to be six IDPA or USPSA clubs. But I can't find an ICORE match within

200 miles.

Has anybody shot their first ICORE at a major match, is this a bad idea? I would hate to look stewpud.

Nashville, it is never a bad idea to shoot ICORE...You just need to remember it is accuracy and speed instead of speed and accuracy. Mike puts on a challenging match at his indoor range but takes into consideration of the shooters skill level. And if you mess up we all get to kick you while your down. As for looking stoopid..... I got over it... :blink: Hope to see you there. later rdd

200 miles.

Nashville, it is never a bad idea to shoot ICORE...You just need to remember it is accuracy and speed instead of speed and accuracy. Mike puts on a challenging match at his indoor range but takes into consideration of the shooters skill level. And if you mess up we all get to kick you while your down. As for looking stoopid..... I got over it... :blink: Hope to see you there. later rdd

Let's see, there was something I was supposed to remember to never do again...now what was it...hmmmm (?)

Perhaps it was make foolish wagers? :P I seem to recall a picture of someone coughing up some greenbacks last year. ;):P

ooooo, that rings a bell, but I don't remember coughing. Hmmmm, back pain? No, there was something else...

Perhaps it was make foolish wagers? :P I seem to recall a picture of someone coughing up some greenbacks last year. ;):P

ooooo, that rings a bell, but I don't remember coughing. Hmmmm, back pain? No, there was something else...

"

Diamonds are Forever" Why H*!! Yea I'll go first there is nothing complicated here!!!
At Least that is what a little birdie told me. But maybe thre was MORE to it>

edited but cain't member why???

Edited by Bubber