Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wheel Gunners shirt

41mag

Hey Pat......Great looking shirt.....How were you able to order it???

That logo isn't shown on their new www site... and I have left messages at the number published for Joe (631) 244 -4513 for over a week and the only return call I received was well into the evening when I was not at the work number I left.

Edited by MichiganShootist

Hey Pat......Great looking shirt.....How were you able to order it???

That logo isn't shown on their new www site... and I have left messages at the number published for Joe (631) 244 -4513 for over a week and the only return call I received was well into the evening when I was not at the work number I left.

Go to there web site, there's a link over in the techwear forum some where, if you can't find it let me know and I will find it again.

On there web site go to the semi custom order form. Now....all this is, is a blank form that you fill out....name address ect. and a blank text box that you order your shirt in my just typing what you want...for example, I said I wanted the Wheel Gunners logo (thanks again Sue!) on the back, name on front ect. ect. You send that off and then Joe calls or emails you to make sure everything is right, then he emails the mock up file like the one I posted here for your confirmation, you ok it and it happens. They shipped mine yesterday...Merry Xmas to me!

hope this helps,

41mag