Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Texas state carbine match

Here's who I'm tracking so far for dinner Saturday evening:

Fullauto_Shooter

M ammo and Mrs. M ammo

Brazos and Mrs. Brazos

lmccrock and Mrs. lmccrock (maybe?)

The Blackwell crew (maybe?)

Any local guys gonna make it out - Benny, Merlin, Aircooled6racer??

Pretty sure I can be there with 3 others. Have to see what my out of town company wants to do.... :)

Maybe you better ask me then, huh? Sounds good to me, and you know Chunky T is always up for a meal. In three years I've never seen her turn down food yet.

Seriously though, I've got to take some time off this week to practice a little. :blink:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just called the Longhorn and they don't accept long-term reservations for the weekend but the hostess (Maria) offered a solution that will still accomodate us. She asked that I give her a call about 90 minutes before our group is scheduled to arrive and give her a total # of guests - then she'll start blocking and arranging tables as other guests depart to ensure we've got enough seating. She assured me that this has worked many times before so I suggest we go with the flow. Listed below are the folks I'm tracking that will (or might) attend:

Fullauto_Shooter

M ammo and Mrs. M ammo

Brazos and Mrs. Brazos

Aircooled6racer

High Velocity +3

Larry White

Bigbrowndog

Tyetheflie (probably)

Merlin Orr + 3 (probably)

The ARFCOM Crew (probably)

lmccrock and Mrs. lmccrock (maybe)

The Blackwell crew (maybe)

If you're listed as a probably or a maybe, please try to let me know if you're gonna make it or not by Friday evening on this forum or by PM. I'll take our final count and run with it on Saturday. Worst case is that we have to pull up some more chairs for late arrivals - either way, it'll still be a good time.

P.S. - Maria reminded me that there are two Longhorn Restauants in CC - the one we're meeting at is on SPID next to Hooters. See ya there!

Edited by Fullauto_Shooter

Hello: Looks like the trash talking has begun and it is only Monday. I think by Thursday someone is going to be talking about somones Momma ;-) Thanks, Eric

<_< Now thats a good Idea.... Larry! you give me any problems and I will give my Mom your phone # :blink:

Jamie, dont quite know what to think about that, but a few women have my phone # and most of them are somebodys momma, so have at it.------------Larry

Hello: Looks like the trash talking has begun and it is only Monday. I think by Thursday someone is going to be talking about somones Momma ;-) Thanks, Eric

<_< Now thats a good Idea.... Larry! you give me any problems and I will give my Mom your phone # :blink:

Jamie, dont quite know what to think about that, but a few women have my phone # and most of them are somebodys momma, so have at it.------------Larry does that mean you are my DADDY lol I need a new gun, golf cart, some ammo and MATCH FEE's Thanks DADDY lol :cheers:

Fullauto_Shooter

M ammo and Mrs. M ammo

Brazos and Mrs. Brazos

Aircooled6racer

High Velocity +3

Larry White

Bigbrowndog

Tyetheflie (probably)

The ARFCOM Crew (probably)

lmccrock and Mrs. lmccrock (maybe)

The Blackwell crew (maybe)

Fixed it. My wife and I will be there.

Lee

OK - things are starting to firm up a bit with the dinner - looks like we're at 18 definite and another 8 probables. This is who I'm tracking will be there:

Fullauto_Shooter

M ammo and Mrs. M ammo

Brazos and Mrs. Brazos

Aircooled6racer

High Velocity +3

Larry White

Bigbrowndog

Rennie

Rodeo Clown

Shellfish17 and crew (4 total)

The ARFCOM Crew (probably 4)

ETA: Had a few folks drop out - list is updated.

Please let me know if you can think of anyone else who's attending that doesn't post here. I plan on going final with the restaurant using those numbers we have Friday night at 8:00 PM.

Thanks,

Doug

Edited by Fullauto_Shooter

Final count for dinner tomorrow evening is 26 (18 definite and 8 probable). As per previous discussion with the hostess, I'll contact the Longhorn tomorrow around 6:00 and give them a heads up so they can start blocking and arranging tables. Look forward to seeing everyone down there. With all this talk about Dinner - don't forget to bring your rifles and ammo too :D

Doug