Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kentucky-Manny Bragg 2 day class

ap3

We will be having Manny Bragg conduct the 2 day intermediate class at Owensboro, KY April 25th and 26th 2008 at the Owensboro Rifle & Pistol Club,Inc.

This is the same class that he teaches at Universal Shooting Academy. The cost of the class will be $350 and is limited to only the first 8 shooters. We currently have 5 slots left open. Form attached

Manny_registraion_2008.doc

Each shooter will need about 2,000 rounds and all the other appropriate equipment(like a gun and mags). Class will run from 8:00a.m. until 5:00 each day.

For more information or to obtain a registration form contact: Chris Conley or Albert Pilkington

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All that are coming to the class. If you need hotel info let me know if you want it close to the range. There is one hotel that is about 3 miles from the range but outside of sleep doesn't have alot to offer. Food wise I can point you in the right direction in Owensboro. Just let me know...

Chris Conley

Edited by Chris Conley

Chris,

By my count that makes the class either full or one slot left. If one left, I am dropping my reg and check in the mail tomorrow. Should I bother or did I miss the bus?

Thanks

Colin

Chris,

By my count that makes the class either full or one slot left. If one left, I am dropping my reg and check in the mail tomorrow. Should I bother or did I miss the bus?

Thanks

Colin

Colin, sorry for not replying faster but been out in the woods all day. I think that the class is full right now. If anything changes I'll PM you.

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

Chris,

Thanks

Colin

Well, I don't know if we have received all the applications or not to hold the slots, but in case we have this is how we will handle additional applications:

For applications that arrive after all the slots are taken the $50 deposit will become refundable

and they will be on the waiting list for anybody that does not complete the registration process by sending in the balance of the registration by the deadline as stated on the application.

If you don't want to do that process, then check back with Chris or I on or after Marrch 25th which is the deadline for the balance of all entry fees to be submitted.

Albert

304 641-3860

Chris,

Thanks

Colin

Well, I don't know if we have received all the applications or not to hold the slots, but in case we have this is how we will handle additional applications:

For applications that arrive after all the slots are taken the $50 deposit will become refundable

and they will be on the waiting list for anybody that does not complete the registration process by sending in the balance of the registration by the deadline as stated on the application.

If you don't want to do that process, then check back with Chris or I on or after Marrch 25th which is the deadline for the balance of all entry fees to be submitted.

Albert

304 641-3860

Thanks for clarifying that Albert.

Chris C.