Kentucky-Manny Bragg 2 day class

ap3

So far have gotten applications in the mail from:

Chris Scott

Doug Barnes

Chris C.

Chris I mailed mine out this past weekend, let me know when you get it. Ron

Go UK

Got it today. I think that I sent you an email. I get about 100 a day so if I have over looked you I'm sorry.

Here's the list that I have right now for the class:

Doug Barnes

Chris Scott

Ryan Levy

Ron Black

Tony Shores

Email has been sent on hotels and food in the area.

See you guys in April. Going to have alot of fun,

Chris Conley

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris, is there any issue with the dates for the class and the SS Nationals just announced on this date? I ask mainly because I don't know if EB will be shooting the SS or not.

That is a good point. Nothing that I have heard. Read email from Manny a couple of days ago and we're on for the class.

Chris C.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Where is everyone staying? Thought if we could get in the same hotel we might be able to get together and have dinner.

A quick note to everyone: Please provide me with the spelling of your name as you want it to appear on your certificate. Also, I need 1 to 3 things you would like to see Manny cover in the class. Remember this is a a class about handgun skill improvement.

email me this info at Albert Pilkington

P.S. Hotels on Frederica are a good central location

Hampton Inn‎ -615 Salem Drive, Owensboro, KY(270) 926-2006

Super 8‎ 1027 Goetz Dr, Owensboro, KY (270) 685-3388‎ -

Motel 6‎ - 4585 Frederica St, Owensboro, KY (270) 686-8606‎

Comfort Suites‎ 230 Salem Drive, Owensboro, KY (270) 926-7675

Where is everyone staying? Thought if we could get in the same hotel we might be able to get together and have dinner.

I am staying at the Hampton Inn.

I'm sure we can get together and decide on a place for dinner on Friday after the class.

Tony

Edited by 38superman

I'm sure we can get together and decide on a place for dinner on Friday after the class.

Tony

The Hampton is a nice place. Just no skinny dipping in the pool. I'll see if I can dig up some coupons from Texas Roadhouse for everyone.

Chris C.

Tony

The Hampton is a nice place. Just no skinny dipping in the pool. I'll see if I can dig up some coupons from Texas Roadhouse for everyone.

Chris C.

No thoughts of me skinny dipping! No one would be in class after that. It would be ugly :surprise: I will give the Hampton a call in the morning. Can't wait for next weekend.

In all seriousness, take some first aid for your hands. If your guns have any sharp edges, they will have you bleeding by the end of your first day. You will be in serious pain by th end of the second day. Take some medical tape, bandages, or liquid bandage/skin at the very minimum. You will shoot more bullets per day with Manny than with any other class you have likely taken. I took two guns and switched them out as they became too hot to hold. Also, take every magazine that you own for the gun(s) that you are taking to reduce the downtime.

Have fun!

In all seriousness, take some first aid for your hands. If your guns have any sharp edges, they will have you bleeding by the end of your first day. You will be in serious pain by th end of the second day. Take some medical tape, bandages, or liquid bandage/skin at the very minimum. You will shoot more bullets per day with Manny than with any other class you have likely taken. I took two guns and switched them out as they became too hot to hold. Also, take every magazine that you own for the gun(s) that you are taking to reduce the downtime.

Have fun!

Take bandages and have fun??? :roflol:

Trying to make some reservations for everyone to eat at Texas Roadhouse. Let me kown if anyone wants to eat somewhere else. Just wondering when we'll be done. If anyone needs a bandaid I have an EMT kit in the back of the Yukon. We're going to have a good time. If anyone has any questions you can email or PM me or AP3 here.

Chris C.

In case I forgot to mention it, you will need about 1,000 rounds for each day of training. You might also bring something to drink during the day as well as sun screen since we will be outside all day.

See you Friday morning 8:00am

Anybody heard the weather forecast? Will we need rain gear?

Considering the way things have been here since the first of the year.... I would bring that and an umbrella. Friday looks like a chance but Saturday look good.

Chris Conley

I'm locked and loaded.

The gear is all stowed away in the Expedition and as soon as I'm unchained from my desk today, I'm headed north.

I'm really looking forward to this.

See you all on the range in the morning.

Tony

I'm locked and loaded.

The gear is all stowed away in the Expedition and as soon as I'm unchained from my desk today, I'm headed north.

I'm really looking forward to this.

See you all on the range in the morning.

Tony

See ya there. If you have any trouble you can call 270-570-4016

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

I would like to thank everyone for coming to the class. A great bunch of shooters that got alot better over a couple of days. I learned so much about myself in two days it's hard to digest it all right now. Hope to see you all on the range soon.

Chris C.

I have to say that my expectations for this class were all wrong.

I really didn't think I would learn that much.

I figured that it would basically be a two day practice session just burning a lot of ammo.

Boy was I wrong.

Manny re-tooled all my fundamentals.

He completely changed my grip, draw, and reload technique.

My recoil control is now much better.

I learned so much about what I was doing wrong, (and right) that my head is spinning.

This was a good group or shooters and a really fun week-end.

I'm glad I took the class and many thanks to Chris and Albert for putting it together.

Tony

Man this class from Manny was like drinking from a fire hose. The information just keeps coming and coming and coming. It was great. Thanks to Chris and Albert for getting this set up and to Manny for sharing. If you ever get a chance to take a class from Manny DO IT!!!!!!!!