Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Being a New England Patriot fan.

Jman

Have lived and died (mostly died) with this squad since 1975. Some journey. I attribute most of their success to Bob Kraft and his organization. The 2007 season has been interesting to say the least. Coach Belichick is...well...challenged. :rolleyes: But virtually every player in the league would take a roster spot on this team if one was made available.

As far as the cheating scandal is concerned, <_< well, depends on which side of the ball your on. Find another NFL team that has played at this level of success AND scrutiny. Umm...save yourself some time. It's never happened. Not at any level. This is really something to see. Shoe in for the Lombardi trophy? Hardly. I believe the Steelies have a great shot at them today. The Pat are tired defensively. All I want for Christmas is a score of 100-0 against the J-E-T-S next week. :lol:

Jim M

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did anybody catch the piece about Tom Brady on 60 Minutes last night? Very interesting, Brady says he attributes most of his success to the time he spends in the film room. He went on to say that he can visualize everything that's going to happen when he is on the field.tMade me think about my shooting awareness and what I think about before I shoot a stage. I also liked it when he was asked what is his favorite championship ring? Brady's response was "The next one"!

Great game.

I'm not what you'd call a New England fan but I am a Tom Brady fan.

I like people who get it done. Tom seems to be whole hearted and has the mind of a champion. Not because he's been there, but because he doesn't think about yesterday. Only tomorrow.

A great champion on a great team. I've enjoyed watching New England this season.

Now - a super bowl would seal a great season (and ferment it a little . . . )

J

What a great finish! I am a huge Steelers fan but I love a good game and that was fun to watch. I kinda felt like I do when I watch Tiger on Sunday, 3 strokes behind. You know he is going to win and watching how he does it is fun.

Too bad the Dolphins had to go and win one. We could have seen 16 - 0 & 0 - 16 .

16-0

Never thought I'd see that in the NFL. Some old Miami Dolphin commented last night that the "exhibition season" is over. He's right. Come tomorrow morning everyones 0-0. One more thing. ANY team that wins outdoors in Foxboro, Mass. in flippin' January is liable to put the wood to whoever else comes there way.

Jim M