Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shot the Toys for Tots match today

vrmn1

up in South Carolina.

I won revolver division.

And if that wasn't cool enough I won a drawing for a Sabre Defence AR type rifle.

What a very cool day.

It sure was good to see the Colon clan.

That Nemo has to have a great wife, those boys of his are 2 very fine young men. :lol:

Really it was good to see them and shoot with them.

Edited by vrmn1

Looks like there's a D class Revolver shooter out there whose classification hasn't caught up with him yet. 94.29% was a pretty good finish.

I hate it that I missed this match. Especially when the weather was SO much warmer this year.

Looks like there's a D class Revolver shooter out there whose classification hasn't caught up with him yet. 94.29% was a pretty good finish.

I hate it that I missed this match. Especially when the weather was SO much warmer this year.

Yeah Paul shot very well. After my last stage, stage 1 I figured I had given the match away.

I was clean all the way through until then and dropped 3 shots.

Tony , congrats on the win and drawing your name for the AR.

Maybe I can talk Paul into shooting the classifier match in Feb to get that "D" class adjusted correctly.

up in South Carolina.

I won revolver division.

And if that wasn't cool enough I won a drawing for a Sabre Defence AR type rifle.

What a very cool day.

It sure was good to see the Colon clan.

That Nemo has to have a great wife, those boys of his are 2 very fine young men. :lol:

Really it was good to see them and shoot with them.

Tony it was good meeting you and putting a face with an Avitar. It was also good seeing Nelson and his clan again. We had a brief , but mutual conversation about roundguns.

Maybe I can talk Paul into shooting the classifier match in Feb to get that "D" class adjusted correctly.

Thanks

It was nice to meet you as well.

Yeah I think he needs to do that, he is much better than a D.

Thanks

It was nice to meet you as well.

Yeah I think he needs to do that, he is much better than a D.

Cut Paul a break, he is recovering from shoulder surgery!! :blink:

Thanks for the kind words about my skill. The Toys for Tots match is always a great day. A van load of toys and over $3400 in cash from the 97 shooters was raised. Our squad had five new shooters.

A great day for the sport and the charity.

We will be back to holding ICORE matches in Augusta in March.

Hope to see some of you at Griffin for the State Steel match.

Paul

That Nemo has to have a great wife...

Yes, I've seen pictures of Mrs. Nemo......Nelson got the best of the bargain, that's for sure! ;)

<_< Come on guys, give me some credit. SingleStack says I have a nice smile... :D

Great to see you and shoot with you again, Tony! Job well done. :cheers:

Now shoot some classifiers, YOU SANDBAGGER!!