Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Ky. State Multi gun

I can't wait. Looks like I made it back from the extended vacation just in time to really not have an excuse for not shooting well. I will work on a more legit excuse but just the same I'm looking forward to the match and seeing everyone again.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait. Looks like I made it back from the extended vacation just in time to really not have an excuse for not shooting well. I will work on a more legit excuse but just the same I'm looking forward to the match and seeing everyone again.

Welcome back.

Welcome back.

+1 it will be good to shoot with you again.

Just wanted to give everyone an update on the progress so far.

We would like to thank the sponsors that we have so far.....

Shooters Connection

Calvary Arms

Larue Tactical

CPWSA

Irish Hitman Tactical Supply

Progressive Machine and Tool

Parabellum INC.

Advanced Performance Shooting

Techware USA

Rugged Gear

Falcon/Ergo Grips

JT Distributing

Lauer Custom Weaponry

Fairmont General Hospital

Stages are almost ready for posting so get ready for alot of rounds. This match will be a great warm up for the CMMG match that's the following weekend. Work on the new bay and other improvements should start as soon as the weather gives us a chance.

Looking forward to meeting new folks and seeing some old ones again.

Don't forget that Matt Burkett is putting on a class the day after the match. You get to shoot the match with him and shoot it again on Sunday. To sign up just go to his website and follow the steps.

http://www.mattburkett.com/store-106.html

Chris Conley

Edited by Chris Conley

I'll talk to Gary tonight about the stages. I submitted mine already and I think he's about done. Just some minor tweaks here and there. I was at the range today and man it's a mess. There will have to be some serious drying out before they can start on the new bay. Main thing was I dropped off the helocopter frame. All we have to do now is build the sides. It will turn out looking slick. If the weather will make up it's mind I'll finish it this week.

Corey, the class will be alot of fun. I can't wait till the weather warms up some. I'm ready to get going.

Chris C.

Just to let everyone know that this year we will require that everyone use chamber flags. Thanks to Brownells we're taking care of that for you. There will be two in every shooters packet. So if you don't have chamber flags don't worry we got them.

Chris C.

The helo mock up was completed today. The inside cabin is a exact copy of a Sikorsky 76. Only thing left to do is paint, fabricate the nose, and mount two miniguns in the windows. The front will also be taken out so the nose section can fit in. I just put the front up to give me some kinda idea of what I can get away with and the constraints of the range. I will also carpet the crew seat so that nobody gets a splinter in the wrong spot.

Here's a picture of it roughed out for now. I left the back open so it would be safer for the RO's. More to add later.

post-10237-1204750927.jpg

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

Yep, looks like an exact duplication of a sky 76 to me........except for....no webbed jump seats?

looks great Chris, thanks to all for their efforts, looking forward to the match.

Funny you said that about the seats. We're working on that.

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

Hi Chris,

Will we be able to have our vehicles near bye or drive to each stage... or should I build a three gun cart?

You should build a three gun cart. If you have a golf cart that would be acceptable. Just not enough room for everyone to drive around.

Chris C.

Hi Chris,

Will we be able to have our vehicles near bye or drive to each stage... or should I build a three gun cart?

You should build a three gun cart. If you have a golf cart that would be acceptable. Just not enough room for everyone to drive around.

Chris C.

Thank you Chris. Figure I would ask before we get down there.

Just to let everyone know that BBQ has been lined up so everyone can eat lunch at the range. We had a little bit of trouble getting the ones back from last year but our range BBQ guru signed on another company. He tells me that this guys are better than the ones we have had in the past. Me personally, I like the pulled pork sandwich with pickles and onion.

See you all soon,

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

• 3 weeks later...