Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

First post and howdy

1911nm

Hi all. New to the forum. Have hung around 1911 forum, and defensivecarry, but had been looking for something more focused on USPSA. Started shooting Single Stack and Lim-10 last spring. I traded off an old cobbled together 1911 on a Filipino frame I had for a new Kimber Custom II, and have been having a great time. Finally did get classified, so am in the 'great unwashed' D group. Will look forward to tips and discussions. Thanks, Brian and admins for providing the venue.

Hi all. New to the forum. Have hung around 1911 forum, and defensivecarry, but had been looking for something more focused on USPSA. Started shooting Single Stack and Lim-10 last spring. I traded off an old cobbled together 1911 on a Filipino frame I had for a new Kimber Custom II, and have been having a great time. Finally did get classified, so am in the 'great unwashed' D group. Will look forward to tips and discussions. Thanks, Brian and admins for providing the venue.

Welcome to the competitive shooting obsession.

This is the best place on the Web to learn...don't think I've ever spent five minutes here without coming away with some very useful info in the endless pursuit of personal improvement.

:cheers:

Edited by BayouSlide